Honored Contributor

I came home a little early today. And I got this.  Below.   I had posted about it earlier, debating on getting this. Was worried it might be too big. I'm recovering from an illness that I ended up dropping 7 lbs..  But it's just fine.  Not red but a neutral rust color.  First deviation of jean color for me.  I usually have the regular variation of  blue, grey, black, white kind of jean.  Pure straight jean with 13" leg opening.

Honored Contributor

I like the jeans and the color.....I have an awful time getting pants to fit and look good...glad you found a pair that you like!

I would love to be that tall with lean, long legs.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I like the jeans and the color.....I have an awful time getting pants to fit and look good...glad you found a pair that you like!

I would love to be that tall with lean, long legs.

They are from 3X1 and they're premium jeans.  So they are expensive.  But you can get them on easy pay too.  Made in the U.S.  Soho, New York City.

Respected Contributor

Nice jeans and I like the color as it is different!

Honored Contributor

I love the color of these jeans.  It would gi great with turquoise but I dont buy "premium" jeans.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@songbird I've loved that outfit since the first time you posted it.   Glad you like the jeans in person!