Trusted Contributor

Re: ORDERS STILL IN PROCESS SINCE MONDAY…..

On 4/27/2014 Raider Fan said:

Here is a great idea for all of you. I used to complain nonstop about it taking so long to process. Well, I order a lot and I cancel a lot. Q decided, finally a couple of months ago, that I fell into a different group so...if I actually order now, it goes flying into shipping the same day. No kidding. I don't have time to rethink anything. I don't have time to catch my breath. It is a great way to get stuff faster but absolutely horrible for me because they screwed up my M.O. I would order, think about it, then cancel. They have my number and as a result, I have theirs. CS is really nice about this whole thing but then, in the end, I am a good customer. {#emotions_dlg.huh}

I think I'm on the same list, RaidersFan! In many cases, now, the orders seem to ship before I close the site on my computer (exaggerating here, of course). The most interesting thing I had happen recently was with my order of a Joan Rivers bangle. Ordered on Monday and canceled later that evening, got the cancellation email and status showed cancelled on .com. Imagine my surprise when I got a shipping confirmation on Wednesday for my cancelled order and the shipping status on .com flipped to shipped. Customer Service was nice about it when I called and said it happens occasionally. Sounds like some computers not talking to one another. CS sent me a letter saying to send the item back at Q's expense, so it now comes down only to the hassle factor of getting the return processed.
Trusted Contributor

Re: ORDERS STILL IN PROCESS SINCE MONDAY…..

On 4/29/2014 Raider Fan said:

To the people who think they can cancel when it says "processing," most of the time you cannot. If your order is an item that takes longer for shipping to act on it then you have more cancel time. For instance, both Bob Mackie and Joan Rivers items can be canceled a couple of days after ordering them. Not so for d&co, etc. (Q brands); they are sent out faster but still you should still have a good 32 hours. If the item is a TSV all cancelation bets are off. They sometimes ship too fast to cancel. Also, here is a tip for some of you. If you try to cancel and it says it is in the process of shipping, wait a few hours and try again. If it still says it is shipping wait until the next morning and then try. Sometimes I get different information about an item twice in an hour. As I stated before, I do cancel a lot. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I have had the same experience as Raider Fan (apologies for misspelling your ID in my previous post). I would only add that I have been able to cancel via the automated phone system even when .com and live CS can't help me cancel. I now try all avenues until I get the result I'm looking for. Didn't work, though, with the JR bangle!