Honored Contributor

Re: O/T: What IS your 'splurge' ??

I have terribly bony feet........so I need good shoes

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Land o lakes American cheese, starbucks iced coffee, manicure/pedicure, magazine subscriptions

Respected Contributor

I definitely splurge on too many things, but here are a few: Tide Pods, coffee for my Keurig, Bounty Paper Towels, Cottonell Toilet Tissue, It foundation and CC cream, Shapeez Bras, Purity Cleanser, Logo, and Dansko clogs(work).
Esteemed Contributor

I try to make sure that most of what I eat is organic and non-GMO.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Valued Contributor

for clothing it would be eileen fisher. i love her classic silhouettes and try to stock up on as many pieces as i can during nordstrom's half yearly sale.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Respected Contributor

Sheets! I have 3 sets of high thread count sheets and love them all so very much.

I recently did invest in the Mary Kay skincare line - the cleanser and moisturizer. I figure it's time I started taking better care of my skin.

Contributor

Gym membership, personal trainer, haircut and color, pets and their food, Fresh sugar scrub, regular peels, and chocolate.
Respected Contributor

Real Classic Coca Cola...no brand X for me and sheets. I have wonderful high thread count Egyptian cotton sheets for summer and ultra polar fleece sheets for winter.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Respected Contributor

On 2/14/2014 Kathleen said:

I just realized what my biggest splurge is - by far. Living in an apartment in Manhattan.

Kathleen, I would think that is a major splurge. My nephew and his new wife live there. Fortunately, her daddy is a Wall Street tycoon and pays for their apartment because they are both still in grad school. It costs a fortune.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Contributor

My gym membership and sessions with a personal trainer occasionally......and anything our fur baby needs or wants. No expensive is spared on her! Lol.