Regular Contributor
Ladies, what did you think of the Nuaje jacket that was offered this morning? I bought the black and burgundy. I wanted a light jacket that had some pizazz and this seemed to be the one. I liked the sheen and the colored inside. Any thoughts?
Honored Contributor

What is the item number please

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Regular Contributor

A343271 Nuage jacket. My misspelling! Oops! 

Honored Contributor

Thank you I ordered one I like the length and the hood

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Regular Contributor

Yes, I like the length, as well. It wasn’t too long or short. The fact that the hood is detachable is a great benefit. 

Honored Contributor

I won't purchase down.

Respected Contributor

I bought the Nuage jacket that they had last year.  It was longer and had fur around the hood.  I can say it is the best jacket I have ever had.  Ive had LL Bean, Eddie  Bauer, Calvin Klein, London Fog, North Face and lots of others.  But this was unbelievable great quality and warm, warm, warm.  I did find they ran small and had to go up 1 size.  But they are fabulous jackets!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Nuage Jacket

[ Edited ]

The parent company of Nuage is Capital Garment Company based in Montreal, Canada. The outerwear is designed in Canada but made overseas in China. Other outerwear brands that Capital Garment makes besides Nuage is Arctic Expedition and Nygard outerwear. All of these lines are sold on The Shopping Channel in Canada and I've also seen Nygard outerwear sold at Hudson's Bay stores.

Just an FYI, some of the clothing that Capital Garment Company makes do have real fur trim such as some of the Nygard outerwear I've seen sold on The Shopping Channel in Canada so just make sure that if you do not want to wear or buy real fur when you are shopping online to check the product information. I don't believe that the Nuage line of outerwear uses real fur on their coats.

I do have some Nuage faux fur jackets but I bought them years ago at a bricks and mortar retailer with their own website before they started selling clothes on The Shopping Channel in Canada. I've noticed over the last year or so that Nuage has started selling coats on QVC in the U.S.

Respected Contributor

Re: Nuaje Jacket

[ Edited ]

The jacket was popular.  I tried to buy one a little while ago - three colors are gone.  Since it was the first presentation ever and it sold so quickly.  Clearly the Q will restock.  Great Xmas present!

Respected Contributor

Only left in small sizes, and three colors (which are ok.)  Anyway, I didn't see it presented and missed out :/  I have a Marmot packable jacket, and love it.  The price on the Nuaje was excellent, as the one I have was about double that.  Wonder if Q will restock?  Enjoy your jackets ladies!🙋🏻