New Contributor

New to boards. Hi everyone ,

I was watching Joan rivers show yesterday the model Jackie have a really pretty necklace on how would I fine it on this Qvc site thank you in advance 

Honored Contributor

In the past if I called CS they did have that info. Not so much any more . You could try,though.

Honored Contributor

Re: Need some info please

[ Edited ]

@Bailyboo

Hello.  And welcome!

You can type “Models Closet” in the Q search bar.  It will bring up some of what the models and hosts wear during their presentations.  Although I don’t know if they would have anything from the previous day or if it’s just current shows.

I didn’t see the program to which you refer, but just scrolling down the first page of the above, I see a Joan Rivers necklace: J351505.  I don’t know if this is what you are looking for or not.

Good luck.  And come back often!🙂

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Welcome to the forums @Bailyboo!

Since it was a Joan Rivers fashion show, it may have been a Joan Rivers necklace that the model was wearing with the outfit, so I would try searching "Joan Rivers Necklaces" and see if it comes up!

Good Luck...hope you find it! Woman Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Welcome @Bailyboo!

The models wore this necklace with a couple of items from yesterday's show.  Item J357474.

Link: https://www.qvc.com/Joan-Rivers-Crystal-Tassel-29%22-Necklace-w-3%22-Extender.product.J357474.html?s...

Honored Contributor

I believe Jackie was wearing the necklace they sold in that show.  It should be on the Joan Rivers part of the website unless it sold out.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Was this it?  They sold it yesterday (Friday).

Screenshot_20181104-005234.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment