Respected Contributor

I realize QVC is changing. Was thinking I have not seen Colleen lately. Anyone know? She had a playful and stylish look to her work like this where she and the othe model broke out with some fun dance moves.

ColleenDances.png

Occasional Contributor

I think I saw her on last night modeling tanning oil item A354275.

Honored Contributor

Colleen hasn't modeled QVC fashions for a couple of years now.  But she still models frequently here for manicure items, hair styling tools, and tanning products. 

Honored Contributor

She was always a favorite of mine and I've missed her.  Its been a long time since I've seen her model fashions.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I reallly enjoed Colleen and her style. I thought I heard Leah say a long time ago that we won't be seeing her anymore because she got a great Engineering job. That's what her degree is in. Maybe that's why we see her once in a while on the weekend or an evening. Enjoy her spirit!  

Honored Contributor

I saw her in the wee hours demoing nail polish.

Respected Contributor

Hi. Thanks for the responses. I'm not usually up late nights or much of a fan of shows other than fashion. I just thought we were kindred spirits.

Here I am in a playful mood too. 

BelleOfBall.png

Occasional Contributor

I was wondering about her lately too as I had not seen her modeling. I'm on the Quacker Factory mailing list though and, interestingly, she is still photographed modeling the new clothes advertised in those emails, as well as on the QF website.