Honored Contributor

Re: No A.M. Style Live Chat- 9/20- BAH HUMBUG!

Do bugs hum?

Honored Contributor

Hi ladies, sorry I missed the chat this morning. Don't know what I was thinking, guess I thought it was still Friday. Didn't have QVC or my computer turned on, lol I was actually outside with my dog at 7am, beautiful morning.

I actually don't mind the Christmas programming, though I haven't watched any today.

Run; so happy about Charlie.

LTT; a BIG congratulations to you on early retirement, I think you will love it, I know I do, and yes, you will very quickly begin to wonder how you managed to fit a job into your busy life. With all I have to do everyday, I don't understand how I got everything done while I was working full time/being on call 24/7. I must have been much better organized, I guess, haha.

On Tuesday I ordered D&C A259401 Slightly Bootcut Twill Pants in dark olive, and D&C A257334 stripe top with trapeze hem in taupe (thought I would give both of these a try), and they STILL have not shipped...what the hey? Don't know if I will like either one, but I have been on a roll with shopping lately.

I think I missed last weeks chat too, I was on a last minute trip out of town visiting, fun trip.

The last day or two I have made a half hearted attempt to start cutting back some plants for the beginning of Fall clean up. My heart just isn't in it yet, though.

Hope everyone has a great week, maybe I will see you around the boards, although I am not spending as much time here anymore.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

It was a beautiful day in the Lower Hudson Valley, Dh and I went to a local food festival, we had some yummy high end food samples, spent some time out side, saw a free concert by Marshall Crenshaw and ran into my younger brother who lives down the street from where the festival was held. It was a fun day but I am ready for bed Smiley Sad

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Snickster, did you get your LE tunic(s) yet and if so what do you think?

Honored Contributor

Good morning lola, yes, received the LE tunic, like it very much, especially like the length, it hits me a couple inches past my rear, just right (I don't like tunics that go halfway down to my knees). I am looking at others from that line and considering another purchase. Thanks for asking.

Honored Contributor

On 9/21/2014 snickster said:

Good morning lola, yes, received the LE tunic, like it very much, especially like the length, it hits me a couple inches past my rear, just right (I don't like tunics that go halfway down to my knees). I am looking at others from that line and considering another purchase. Thanks for asking.

Will it make the cut for the October trip?{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Honored Contributor

It might, I really need to decide what I am taking, as I am about done shopping, except I do want to find a couple belts, one wide and one maybe an inch and a half wide, oh I am also considering Linea Pea Coat, not yet posted. So....guess I'm not done shopping after all.

Honored Contributor

On 9/20/2014 Goldenmoher said: LTT, a word about retirement. I had planned to work another year or so but my hand was forced due to illness. I have recovered for the most part, but could not do a full time job at this point. I am doing some volunteer work. However, retirement is fabulous! No more having to report at a certain time everyday, follow all the rules and regs, etc. my stress level is lower, I sleep better, and despite continuing to recover, am thrilled with my life. You'll wonder how you ever got anything done when you worked! I am never bored. Enjoy and welcome to the clan (soon!).

Thanks to all of you for being my positive reinforcement for this retirement decision!!!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~