Honored Contributor

Re: No A.M. Style Live Chat- 9/20- BAH HUMBUG!

I'm sorry I missed all of you this morning. I just wanted to touch base, say hi and wish you all a nice weekend. See you next Saturday. Smile

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

Morning HouseCat

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Good morning, Bird. Smile

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

How you doing HouseCat?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

On 9/20/2014 Bird mama said:

They used to ruin the 25th of each month beginning in July. It's only the 20th {#emotions_dlg.huh}

it is the weekend more viewers for the junk, 25th is during the week, my opinion

Honored Contributor

On 9/20/2014 Favorite Son said:
On 9/20/2014 Rununculus said:
On 9/20/2014 Bird mama said:

Has anyone here been watching the Roosevelt miniseries on PBS. I didn't catch all of every episode but that Franklin was, in the spirit of the Joy of Christmas, quite the ho-ho-ho dog.

I DVR'd the series. Some friends are watching it and say it's up there with Civil War as Burns' best.

I will have to watch for that when it is replayed. I like historical and crime drama series.

it is really good, you might be able to watch it now online on the PBS site, let me check

http://video.pbs.org/program/roosevelts/

Honored Contributor

On 9/20/2014 I am still oxox said:

B is sitting here trying to program all of the new Fall tv shows while I try to talk him out of most of them Smiley Happy

anything good?

spouse is interested in some, I haven't heard of anything at all

DVR is they way to go 60 minute show can be cut down to 45 minutes {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

New Contributor

I love the Christmas shows I wish they were on 365 days a year Johanna from riverridge la

Super Contributor

LTT, a word about retirement. I had planned to work another year or so but my hand was forced due to illness. I have recovered for the most part, but could not do a full time job at this point. I am doing some volunteer work. However, retirement is fabulous! No more having to report at a certain time everyday, follow all the rules and regs, etc. my stress level is lower, I sleep better, and despite continuing to recover, am thrilled with my life. You'll wonder how you ever got anything done when you worked! I am never bored. Enjoy and welcome to the clan (soon!).
Super Contributor

tell me about it sat morning ritual slapped away by christmas yet again come on qvc we just had christmas in July enough already

Fall fashion fest last night was great