Esteemed Contributor

I'm sure it wasn't the intent, but I felt like this post was similar to click bait, except there was nothing there when I clicked on it! I had no idea who "the big w" was (yes, I'm slow I guess). And I saw nothing about a price.....a little more detail would have been nice. Surely I'm not the only slow one here. Sorry but I don't like guessing games!

Regular Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@lilac lover

i think she means walmart when she says "the big w."

Thank you.  That didn't even cross my mind!

Honored Contributor

I know what "the big w" means, but we still don't which fleece wrap the op is referring to.Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Jannabelle wrote:

I'm sure it wasn't the intent, but I felt like this post was similar to click bait, except there was nothing there when I clicked on it! I had no idea who "the big w" was (yes, I'm slow I guess). And I saw nothing about a price.....a little more detail would have been nice. Surely I'm not the only slow one here. Sorry but I don't like guessing games!

I agree.  No brand name, no real information at all.  Really, no point to this thread.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I know what "the big w" means, but we still don't which fleece wrap the op is referring to.Woman Frustrated

I knew what it was (the big w) but we call it WallyWorld around here.

There are so many wraps around now.  Some of them are just too honking big for me.  But I'd like a plaid one that doesn't look like i'm wearing something I pulled off the back of the couch.

Trusted Contributor

wraps2.jpgwraps.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: Nice fleece wrap

[ Edited ]

@avid shopper wrote:

wraps2.jpgwraps.jpg

@avid shopper  I have the black and white one on the far right of the bottom picture.  I keep it at work for days when I'm extra chilly -- easy to toss on when I'm already wearing a sweater.  It was inexpensive, $13 or $14.

Trusted Contributor

@Eliana wrote:

@avid shopper wrote:

wraps2.jpgwraps.jpg

@avid shopper  I have the black and white one on the far right of the bottom picture.  I keep it at work for days when I'm extra chilly -- easy to toss on when I'm already wearing a sweater.  It was inexpensive, $13 or $14.

thanks for the positive comment....i haven't made up my mind yet but there were still many to choose from so I still have time.  Sometimes these great deals are gone within a week.