Honored Contributor

Next Talbots promotion

[ Edited ]

January 30-February 6.

25% off regular price purchase plus 3x points and a one time 100 bonus points.

I received 2 hefty gift cards yesterday from cashing in some Discover card points and I'm pretty sure I have a reward certificate out there.  I am ready to shop but nothing I see online really wows me.  And i noticed that many of the "new arrivals" seem to be online only.  What's with that???

It's almost February.  I'm not interested in buying anything long sleeved at this point.  I might try the denim jeggings, but I'll have to order them as they're only online.  I looked at their new jeans but them seem to ALL be high waisted and high waisted just don't fit me well.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

@gidgetgh - A few days back @lolakimono posted a beautiful coral colored trench.  That may be my purchase with this bonus. 

Thanks for the heads up.  I've been keepng my eye out for a new Talbots offer !

Respected Contributor

I went to my Talbots yesterday and used the 25% on the Silk Tie Sweater.  Then I found a beautiful silk scarf that was 60% off.  Used my 15% birthday savings too! 

I love the sweater!  Happy Birthday to me!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

The sale falls around my birthday. I hope to use my  rewards along with my 15% birthday gift, to buy a couple of things, I have my eye on

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

January 30-February 6.

25% off regular price purchase plus 3x points and a one time 100 bonus points.

I received 2 hefty gift cards yesterday from cashing in some Discover card points and I'm pretty sure I have a reward certificate out there.  I am ready to shop but nothing I see online really wows me.  And i noticed that many of the "new arrivals" seem to be online only.  What's with that???

It's almost February.  I'm not interested in buying anything long sleeved at this point.  I might try the denim jeggings, but I'll have to order them as they're only online.  I looked at their new jeans but them seem to ALL be high waisted and high waisted just don't fit me well.

@gidgetgh  I'm so glad you posted this!  I need some higher waisted jeans and will go to Talbots during the sale and try them on.  I have a couple of sweaters that are too short to wear with my regular jeans without a camisole.  I've been looking for higher waisted jeans and couldn't find any that I like.  I do like the ones at Talbots but haven't been in there in a while.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  I got that promo card in the mail yesterday too.  Some of it is just Premier I think, like the 100 bonus points.  

Respected Contributor

I wasn't super impressed with 25% off ...

Honored Contributor

Re: Next Talbots promotion

[ Edited ]

@jonbon wrote:

I wasn't super impressed with 25% off ...

@jonbonYeah, but you get triple points.  But I’d prefer the higher % off over the points. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

The "online only" thing has been an issue of mine for many years.

The worst is that the store gets some of the charming cardigans in but none of the matching shells.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN