Honored Contributor

There are a lot of new spring items out.  I shop else where and the items sell out quickly!

Esteemed Contributor

(1)  I don't watch QVC anymore and have no idea what clothing they're selling these days.  But, I don't think D&Co or Quacker ever did change from year to year, did they?  Seems like they always had the same old stuff all the time.

(2)  I like what I like and I usually wear the same things every year without much change.  So even if they did make drastic style changes, I probably wouldn't buy them anyway.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I don't think they can invent new apparel that the world has never seen before.  Pants, tops, dresses, jackets, skirts.  That's it, they can only tweak the colors and styles so much.  They have to sell what customers will buy.  What NEW are you looking for?

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

There are a lot of new spring items out.  I shop else where and the items sell out quickly!

@ECBG  Over the last year, I learned to do with less.I think it will be at least another year or two until we see life as it was to wear the type of clothing we're looking for. Sweeping statement here, but I think we've all become more casual, content with what we have and maybe add a few things to fill in. There are youtubers in masses with videos on downsizing wardrobes, capsule dressing...what I've been doing for years. 

Unless you go to work/office every day and need "dress" clothes, the rest of us are more than comfortable in our relaxed clothing of jeans, tees, sweats, joggers, sneakers, etc. That's all you see on Q and mostly in stores. Our macy's entire first floor is now althetic wear for the gym or lesisure way...Gone is the Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Eileen Fisher...I may add that all designers stopped doing petites long ago and for me to purchase expensive clothing (even on sale) and then pay to have it tailored brought it back up to the original price. I'm quite careful and cautious and deliberate with what I purchase. 

Not sure where you're shopping @ECBG , but even my size 2s are readily available in all colors...never before.