Honored Contributor

I think in the recesses of my mind somewhere I saw Pat DeM announcing a new line of leisure wear, possibly a soft knit that could be worn at home or street wear, that had inscriptions on the front of the shirts, perhaps hoodies or maybe not.  I was in a rush all the past week with appointments, painters, drapery people and do not recall the brand.  Help if you can.  I think I would like to order a couple tops.  They looked soft and something I can schlep around in, in my projects about the area without the need to "dress up."

Contributor

Re: New Vendor for Leisure Wear

I think you might be talking about     Anybody Loungewear

Honored Contributor

@xstitch wrote:

I think you might be talking about     Anybody Loungewear

Thank you so much.  That is exactly right.  We have a store in town that sells similar loungwear and the prices are exorbitant.

Trusted Contributor

Just ordered A281011 during PM Style on Fashion day.  Already pretty much sold out.  This is part of the Any Body line which is popular.

Respected Contributor

I believe this is one of the Q's lines.

Respected Contributor

Is this the line that all of the models look huge in? One of the models looked so uncomfortable in the top she was modeling she left and came back with it tucked in or maybe belted. Way too much material. Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!