Esteemed Contributor

I love Coldwater Creek..always have. Most of my closet still is CC! Anyway, they have some great sales going on..got several things..AND I used retailmenot..and got free shipping and an additional 30% off..very happy..I miss their stores and their great sales..glad they're making a comeback! xoxo Always check retailmenot..they have the best coupons!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Just to let you know this is their old stuff that they are clearing out through their catalog. Talobots owns them now and are looking to rebrand them.  Glad you like your clothes.  A Talbots manager gave me that information. 

Honored Contributor

I like their website but wish they would print more exact garment measurements for the individual clothing. I like their essential camisoles and some of their classic styled clothing. I do take advantage of when there is a sale and the various websites that show free shipping promo codes.

I found that you can add to your wishlist from the exact page BUT the photo doesn't show up! I e mailed and spoke on phone with C/S but they haven't corrected that.

A few weeks ago I tried something different, I entered the item I 'wishlisted or wanted to wishlist' from my cart and when I did that, the photo and price appeared in the wishlist along with the desired size. I may have to contact them again and tell them of this glitch.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

I am also a big fan of CC; the quality is so good, everything well-made and just my style.  I've been getting the catalogs again, and the clothes are wonderful! Just like the "good old days" at CC.  I hope nothing changes.

Esteemed Contributor

@65and fabulous wrote:

I am also a big fan of CC; the quality is so good, everything well-made and just my style.  I've been getting the catalogs again, and the clothes are wonderful! Just like the "good old days" at CC.  I hope nothing changes.

Yes, it does feel like the "good old days"..love looking at their catalogs..! I see we're in the same age range too!Heart

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

Just to let you know this is their old stuff that they are clearing out through their catalog. Talobots owns them now and are looking to rebrand them.  Glad you like your clothes.  A Talbots manager gave me that information. 

I have been a long time Q customer and I've seen many clothes being recirculated over the years too!

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I like them also, and I've been getting a lot of catalogs from them lately. I noticed that everything in the catalog seems like old news... been there, done that.  Thanks for the info about Talbots @GSPgirl Hopefully they will find their way and pick up again with some new items.

I'm sorry, but I can't remember which poster mentioned the garment measurements. I agree.  QVC has spoiled me in that regard. It is becoming impossible for me to shop online without those specific measurements that QVC offers.  Q Peeps... if you're listening, thank you.  Those "click here" measurements have saved me a lot of grief over the years.  I've called CWC customer service in the past, to get more specific measurements, to no avail.  

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

I like them also, and I've been getting a lot of catalogs from them lately. I noticed that everything in the catalog seems like old news... been there, done that.  Thanks for the info about Talbots @GSPgirl Hopefully they will find their way and pick up again with some new items.

I'm sorry, but I can't remember which poster mentioned the garment measurements. I agree.  QVC has spoiled me in that regard. It is becoming impossible for me to shop online without those specific measurements that QVC offers.  Q Peeps... if you're listening, thank you.  Those "click here" measurements have saved me a lot of grief over the years.  I've called CWC customer service in the past, to get more specific measurements, to no avail.  

Housecat...the sizing is in the catalog..in the ordering section. I have always worn a size xs in their tops..and a 6 or 8 in their pants. Still waiting for my order to ship..they are changing their warehouse location. HTH~Will keep you posted!

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@house_cat wrote:

Housecat...the sizing is in the catalog..in the ordering section. I have always worn a size xs in their tops..and a 6 or 8 in their pants. Still waiting for my order to ship..they are changing their warehouse location. HTH~Will keep you posted!

That was me who mentioned asking about individual garment measurements. I believe if you call C/S at CWC they can give you individual measurements but it would be within 24-48 hours -- warehouse request to go and measure items. You would have to call a 2nd time for the measurements.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I always loved looking through the Coldwater Creek catalogs when they arrived at my home! And when one store opened in my mall I was thrilled! Until I went to the store. Ugh. I don't know about you all but their choice in salesgirls were atrocious! Way too animated and loud! I just couldn't wait to get out of that store. I always thought their clothes in their store were so very expensive, never had any decent sales. So I was glad when they closed and moved out. Oh well. 

"Pure Michigan"