Esteemed Contributor

New LOGO? Or . . .

[ Edited ]

image.jpg

image.jpg

Not Logo! It's Susan Graver! Coulda fooled me!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

I saw something quite similar the other day, at either Chico's or Talbot's...I can't recall which store it was since I was at both places last week. I can't help looking at these garments without thinking of what my mother would say if she saw me in it. "Tuck in your shirt, Vivian. You look sloppy."

Honored Contributor

I saw that same look in a boutique in my town yesterday and in a catalog.  I like it.  

Honored Contributor

I've noticed a lot of Gravaer  styles mimicking LOGO.  I figured Q saw how popular LOGO was and asked Graver to incorporate similar styles into her line.  I don't know for sure of course but thought so when I first started noticing them.

Trusted Contributor

Everyone seems to be jumping on the logo bandwagon.  I see similar styles in many lines including Linea.  I guess it is about what sells best.

Honored Contributor

@Jerseygirl1266 wrote:

Everyone seems to be jumping on the logo bandwagon.  I see similar styles in many lines including Linea.  I guess it is about what sells best.

True.  I even noticed when QF started offering more suble things than the large novelty designs, Graver had some QF-ish things(sparklies)  in her line too. I'm thinking QVC asked her to.  I used to notice QF-ish items in SG same as the LOGO-ish ones. 

And speaking of which, even QF has a few LOGO-ish asymmetrical tops too, reminiscent of LOGO, I'm sure at Q's instructions.

Honored Contributor

I like it.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Maggie.  I don't care for it though.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor

Denim & Co is doing the uneven and hi/lo hems as well.  I do not like the look at all, but Susan's hi/lo hems are extreme (IMHO).  She has a blouse the back of which came down almost to her knees, and the side slit so long it came almost to her waist!  The front of the blouse is really pretty, but the rest of it - no (again, just my opinion).  Personally, I think most of the logo look is sloppy looking, but it does seem to be popular!

Honored Contributor

I like it.  I think I'd prefer the shirt tail in a tonal color.