Respected Contributor

Re: New Joan Rivers Bee Pin Up!

On 9/17/2014 twocent said:

Update- They are going to do a "manual pull" to make certain it is a Green Bee and re-ship . Hope third time is a charm.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Is someone trying to tell me I need the Red Bee ?{#emotions_dlg.huh}

Apparently we have a similar affliction. I have a neighbor who is moving to Rhode Island. She had mentioned that she wanted that bee pin in green, so I ordered it for her. The order clearly says GREEN.

Well, it came yesterday. IT'S RED! Unfortunately a replacement for it wouldn't get here in time, as she is leaving Monday. (Loading over the weekend.) So I found her something else nice at a local WONDERFUL! gift store.

Seems they pay no attention to the color. Rather sad, really. Not going to order any more gifts from QVC.

Trusted Contributor

On 9/19/2014 Perkup said:
On 9/17/2014 twocent said:

Update- They are going to do a "manual pull" to make certain it is a Green Bee and re-ship . Hope third time is a charm.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Is someone trying to tell me I need the Red Bee ?{#emotions_dlg.huh}

Apparently we have a similar affliction. I have a neighbor who is moving to Rhode Island. She had mentioned that she wanted that bee pin in green, so I ordered it for her. The order clearly says GREEN.

Well, it came yesterday. IT'S RED! Unfortunately a replacement for it wouldn't get here in time, as she is leaving Monday. (Loading over the weekend.) So I found her something else nice at a local WONDERFUL! gift store.

Seems they pay no attention to the color. Rather sad, really. Not going to order any more gifts from QVC.

Oh nooooooooo! Thank goodness for the local gift store! So glad you were able to find something wonderful -on such short notice!

We have certainly been taught , not to depend on QVC. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Frequent Contributor

On 9/19/2014 twocent said:
On 9/19/2014 CrowHaven said:

Well, to add to the list of others here, I ordered the green estate bee on the 11th but today I received the red one.... {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} On the plus side though, it is a really beautiful bee pin and I am going to keep it as it goes well with many clothing pieces I have, some ruby and rhodolite garnet jewelry too.

I would still like to have the green one I originally ordered... but it seems that the stock is mixed up.

It is a beauty for anyone who loves Raspberry shades . You might try calling CS or corporate and explain that you too , received the red , instead of the green . Tell them you want to keep the beauty -now that you have seen it{#emotions_dlg.tt1} - but want assistance in ordering the green. They can do a manual pull and make certain it is in fact the green being sent .

I just reordered through customer service (I was told they only do a manual pull on the 3rd try) so.....here's hoping that the next one that arrives is green!

Oh, and I noticed on the receipt for the first bee pin that there isn't any color category mentioned just "Joan Rivers Estate Style Bee Pin" item J293090....

Occasional Contributor

I ordered the green Estate Style Bee pin and received the red. It is not even a red...it's more of a raspberry color. It's pretty, but I really would have preferred the green as I ordered. My Invoice statement even states "Green". I'm not returning it because I have a feeling if I do, the green is not going to be available along with the red. Then I would be completely out of luck. I figure I better just be happy with this raspberry color.

Respected Contributor

I also ordered green and got red. Wondering if they even have green in stock.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, they had green, or at least they had one which I received. Of course, I ordered red. LOL It has been returned -- don't worry, I didn't do anything to it but look if you receive it.

Trusted Contributor

On 9/19/2014 Desi said:

I also ordered green and got red. Wondering if they even have green in stock.

Yes, they do. I got one after the 3rd try.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I had to go thru corporate. Push it , if you want the green, as the CS rep I spoke to- could have cared less about the issue or a resolution .

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Frequent Contributor

I decided to send customer service an email also about my order mix-up. I mentioned this thread, that others were having the same problem, and that I hoped they would check into this problem with their stock and save everyone time and money with returns. I hope they read their email and sort out their pins....

Occasional Contributor

Me too!!!! Ordered green and received ""red"".

Super Contributor

On 9/19/2014 twocent said:
On 9/19/2014 Divine said:
On 9/18/2014 LindaLatte said:

Well, like another person here, I ordered the red and received the green bee pin. I called CS, and the representative was very matter of fact about the whole thing. Not nasty, but not too sympathetic. I sort of wonder if anyone received the bee color they wanted. I did like the green bee, but I just don't wear green often at all. Red or even raspberry will get much more use. That is assuming that I receive it.

Hmmm...I think I'm correct that they switched the colors in the sorting bins. It seems like people that ordered one of each color got the correct colors; one of each. But, those of us that ordered just one color got the opposite color. That's a possibility, anyhow.

Guess we should have ordered both colors! Even though stocked backwards - we would have gotten our green!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} All we can do is laugh, I guess . I was angry and frustrated and still got yet a second red bee, so might as well laugh.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I agree...all we can do is laugh. It is actually comical that after Joan passes there is the biggest mix up in bee history! I had to send my "red" one back (after ordering the green) because it was missing a stone. Otherwise, I would have been just happy to keep that one. I re-ordered in the "green" again - so we'll see what happens. I just wanted a final reminder of Joan - to remember to laugh daily.