Honored Contributor

I was shopping online for new bras ... checked a couple of places looking for t-shirt style with wires.  Everyone seems to be having sales.

JCP turned out to be the best prices for Hanes brand.  I don't have any special support need - so any brand will do.   I usually end up buying all my "intimate apparel" at JCP.

JCP has 30% off if you use their credit card, free shipping over $49 and the bras were already marked down from $36 to $20.  With the discount, I ended up paying $14 or $15 each.  I stocked up.  Tally was $93+ savings over regular retail prices!   

Honored Contributor

If you like Hanes - you can also check out the Hanes website. They frequently have sales and free shipping. Might be worth a look.

I must admit I like Penney's too.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

If you like Hanes - you can also check out the Hanes website. They frequently have sales and free shipping. Might be worth a look.

I must admit I like Penney's too.

@drizzellla

I checked them first ... didn't have any t-shirt styles in my size ... I get all my pantyhose from them!

Honored Contributor

Re: Needed new bras

[ Edited ]

I buy all my bras and undies from Herroom.

Honored Contributor

I've found my favorite Warners style on Amazon.  I can go through Mr. Rebates too!  Yeaaaaaaaa!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

They carry quite a few name brands at Target for reasonable prices I don't know about the Hanes but I wasn't looking for them. I do know they have all the Hanes underwear because I buy them frequently. I always get Bali or Gilligan and O'Malley when it comes to bras cuz I already know the size that fits me and they're free of embellishment which I always find to be irritating. They also have them without all the padding!

The only problem is you're kind of on your own. You're not going to get the help there that you get in a department store