Honored Contributor

Re: Need Help Finding a Jean Jacket

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@ECBG I love your black jacket from Talbots. It looks so crisp and dressy. Is it a true denim?

Yes it is.  It's just a little cut above other jackets, but at home with jeans definately!  Regular sizing.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Jean jackets are my staple 9 months of the year. All of them are from Chicos (via Ebay!).  I have 15 or so and never spend more than $30 each.  Never been disappointed and get loads of compliments.

Honored Contributor

@patbz Wow that's impressive👏 Do you have lots of different colors, prints? 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21:  Some of my jackets are print but most are different  washes with embroidery.  My favorite jacket which is light wash with floral embroidery (I bought the original at Chicos for $150 and subsequently wore out) I have 3 of the same (for travel, our beach trailor, etc).

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

My new black jacket from Talbots.  The wrist is turned back so they seem shorter.  Also, the buttons are black!  On sale!  Wahoooooooo!Smiley Happy

Denim Jacket-Black

@ECBG I like it, and it's different with mandarin style collar and bottom.  Show us pic's when you get a chance! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

TY again everyone! @ECBG - I LOVE your jacket! So cute and fashionable! Smiley Happy

ETA: I have quite a few too, in different colors. Most of them are from "the old" Coldwater Creek. I have a hand-embroidered one from their flagship store that ended up at the Delaware outlet store in my size - and for a great price. I treasure that one! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom,  Have you tried The Gap or Banana Republic?  Everyone is having sales for the end of summer.  Cat Wink  Old Navy has jean jackets for $36 and change.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

My new black jacket from Talbots.  The wrist is turned back so they seem shorter.  Also, the buttons are black!  On sale!  Wahoooooooo!Smiley Happy

Denim Jacket-Black

@ECBG I like it, and it's different with mandarin style collar and bottom.  Show us pic's when you get a chance! Woman Very Happy

@SouthFlorida321That type of a collar on a jacket is a stretch for me.  I love a pointed collar!  The pure black and black buttons closed the deal!Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I was just going to say that Old Navy had loads of jean jackets both dark denim and bleached denim prior to school starting and they even have two inner pocket like areas that could hold items!  For under $40 your DD should check it out.

I have the bleached denim.