Esteemed Contributor

Re: Need Advice on Brand of Jeans to Purchase

On 4/19/2014 skuggles said:

Jones Lexington straight leg, they have a short length too.

Would that be Jones of New York? I love anything JNY.

Occasional Contributor

I have never found a pair of jeans that fit till I bought inc jeans in curvy fita macys brand they dont fall down in the back and dont stretch out

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/19/2014 Rainbows and Roses said:

I have to wear now NOT YOUR DAUGHTERS JEANS........since I was 96 pounds and now 133........nothing fits.......when I was between 95-108 I could wear Christopher Blue Jeans but not now........also on me the NOT YOUR DAUGHERS JEANS DOES NOT GIVE MUCH but it does for some women...they say to go down a size but you will just have to try them on and you can get some on sale but they are usually $110 or $120...........they are made in the USA and made very good.

RnR,

I appreciate your take on NYDJ and especially appreicate the price point. ~R

Respected Contributor

On 4/19/2014 sfnative said:
On 4/19/2014 skuggles said:

Jones Lexington straight leg, they have a short length too.

Would that be Jones of New York? I love anything JNY.

Yes.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/19/2014 MLK123 said:

I have never found a pair of jeans that fit till I bought inc jeans in curvy fita macys brand they dont fall down in the back and dont stretch out

MLK123,

Thank you for mentioning the inc jeans at Macy's. This is a new brand for me, so will definitely have to check these out on my next trip to the mall.

Trusted Contributor

NYDJs are wonderful and based on your rise description I think you may be able to go with Petites. I also have a pair of the inc jeans from Macy's and think they are just about as good. Plus they are a lot cheaper! Make sure stretch jeans are comfortably snug when you try them on because they do give some as you wear them. It's awful to spend a lot on pants only to have them become baggy after a couple of hours! Good luck and have fun shopping!

KJPA