Super Contributor

They both look pretty ! I think the velour leggings are a nicer choice for NYE. But wear what makes your comfortable, you will look lovely in either one!

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox

First I want to congratulate you again on the weight loss! You look fantastic! Secondly I would go with the leggings because I think the jeans are too loose fitting

Pretty wrap top! And very flattering on you

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox

You look great in both. I would wear the one that makes you feel the best. That shirt rocks!. Enjoy that restaurant!

doxie

Respected Contributor

If you like the back view as well as the front, they would both be nice choices. Have a great time.

Honored Contributor

I’m with @Andreatoo.

You show off your hard work!!

The leggings & top are pretty.

But...you MUST show a finished look w/ jewelry 

before you step out to greet 2019!

Have fun!

Respected Contributor

Jeans, more flattering. Have a great time, and Happy New Year!

Respected Contributor

Both outfits look nice.  I say go with what you're most comfortable in so you can enjoy your evening. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am still ox ox,  congrats on your weight loss.  You will look fabulous in either outfit with a little jewelry.

We are going out for NYE to a nice restaurant with friends & I am wearing a pair of wine colored stretch corduroy pants and a matching sweater that is only at my hips.  I am short & I am tired of long tops.  Enjoy your evening.

Trusted Contributor

They both look good, but I like the leggings a little better.

Esteemed Contributor
I like the jeans, but I think my opinion may be influenced by the position you are standing and the fact that you are wearing a necklace in that photo. So, I’m sure everyone else is right and you should go with whatever you feel most comfortable in!

PS I really enjoy when you post these questions! It’s fun to see the different outfits and make a decision (whether you agree with my choice or not.)