Esteemed Contributor

An entire hour LOGO Shoe show? Isaac doesn't get that or any other fashion vendor. TPTB be loving on LOGO.

Valued Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

An entire hour LOGO Shoe show? Isaac doesn't get that or any other fashion vendor. TPTB be loving on LOGO.

I'm confused by this. First, it's a launch. Second, Isaac, Dennis, Halson, QF,  Ellen D. all get their own hour shows. How can an entire hour of a new shoe launch be that unusual?

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

It all boils down to profits.  Lori sells enough to warrant her own hour show. It's as simple as that.  My guess then would be  "Isaac  or any other fashion vendors" don't, regardless of your opinions of the lines.  It all comes down to $$$$$ for QVC.  The LOGO bashers can bash away, but LOGO is still a very popular line.

Trusted Contributor

Re: NOW LOGO SHOES TOO?

[ Edited ]

I think they mostly bash because so many here like it and want a pot to stir. I've seen good and bad, but Quacker Factory has the worst and don't see much bashing because there's no defenders.

Edited to add I didn't mean the OP, others did that to her posts.

Occasional Contributor

The most hideous line of clothes I have ever seen..............enough  already with the ruffles, chiffon, etc.  Not sure who Lori Goldstein paid but she takes up way too much airtime!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

It all boils down to profits.  Lori sells enough to warrant her own hour show. It's as simple as that.  My guess then would be  "Isaac  or any other fashion vendors" don't, regardless of your opinions of the lines.  It all comes down to $$$$$ for QVC.  The LOGO bashers can bash away, but LOGO is still a very popular line.

I don't think so, @Pearlee. I think the Q has "more" of an interest that LOGO succeeds than the others. You're right in that it all comes down to "$$$$." Perhaps they make more  of those dollars b/c of the contract.

The Q is known to relentlessly push and shove products they wish to sell and are not doing well at all.

Esteemed Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

I think they mostly bash because so many here like it and want a pot to stir. I've seen good and bad, but Quacker Factory has the worst and don't see much bashing because there's no defenders.

I think you're right, @StraytoStay.

Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl - I have ordered at least 6-7 pairs of "as is" shoes. All of them were in perfect condition, nothing wrong with them. Not even any minor defects. Most came without all the stuffing in the shoes and tissue in the boxes. They all appeared to have only been tried on.

I think it's worth the risk for such great savings. If I received a pair that I felt were gross or had more than minor cosmetic defects, I would return as defective. 

I'll be on the lookout for an "as is" pair of the LOGO olive green sneakers you posted a pic of. If I check daily, its likely I'll find my size listed in the next 2-5 weeks.

Honored Contributor

@DeniseColo wrote:

@Chi-town girl - I have ordered at least 6-7 pairs of "as is" shoes. All of them were in perfect condition, nothing wrong with them. Not even any minor defects. Most came without all the stuffing in the shoes and tissue in the boxes. They all appeared to have only been tried on.

I think it's worth the risk for such great savings. If I received a pair that I felt were gross or had more than minor cosmetic defects, I would return as defective. 

I'll be on the lookout for an "as is" pair of the LOGO olive green sneakers you posted a pic of. If I check daily, its likely I'll find my size listed in the next 2-5 weeks.

@DeniseColo - thank you for sharing! Most of the comments I've read on this forum about 'as is' have been favorable + no risk b/c the standard return policy applies.

I placed my 1st 'as is'  order yesterday for a Lisa Rinna top. I see a number of other 'as is' tops from the Rinna collection that I'm interested in, so this is a good thing given that pricing is about 50% less. 

Glad to know shoes are another good buy 'as is' Woman Very Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

Isaac is on a lot since last nights TSV and has been showing shoes mixed in the clothes segments. You're right, not a full hour of just Isaac shoes.