Honored Contributor

NO ---------------A.M. Style Live Chat- 5/14, 7:00

Good Morning, A.M. Stylers!

We survived the full moon and Friday the 13th.  

My TV is saying A.M. Style at 7, but the program guide is showing A.M. Beauty, so it looks like ALL BEAUTY today.  Yippee!

Any updates to report this week, fashion or otherwise?

Honored Contributor

Re: NO ---------------A.M. Style Live Chat- 5/14, 7:00

Morning, lola.  Up early gettring ready for a graduation.  Not a fan of Beauty Day. Woman Sad

Hope AMS is on next week!

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning @lolakimono. Yup A.M. Beauty is a special edition starting an hour early. Actually it's 3 am on the weat coast and I haven't gone to bed. I was watching the fashions on Evine earlier and just switched back to QvC on their app.

Esteemed Contributor

That G.I. Doc is gorgeous but what would probiotics really do externally on the skin?

Valued Contributor

Good morning, everyone!  Yes, @lolakimono, we did make it thru the week, but I'm having a hard time getting going this morning!  lol

think I'm going to record the programs this morning & watch this afternoon after all the errands, domestics are done.

hope everyone has a lovely day!

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Respected Contributor

Good morning lola.  Disappointed no AM Style today.

I did get 2 pair Isaac's pajamas delivered this week - A262850 in pink and navy - comfortable and very pretty.  I went ahead and ordered the two other colors.

Honored Contributor

@gmkb wrote:

Good morning lola.  Disappointed no AM Style today.

I did get 2 pair Isaac's pajamas delivered this week - A262850 in pink and navy - comfortable and very pretty.  I went ahead and ordered the two other colors.

@gmkb 

I don't blame you.  I have 4 pairs of LLB fleece jammies (snapped them up in every color) and I wear them all winter.

I have always liked these, from IM-

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Gingham Print Pajama Set - A272605

Esteemed Contributor

I saw the Laura Geller Summer in Capri beauty set that was sold on QVC last summer at Winners in Canada yesterday. I also saw this kit at TJ Maxx in Las Vegas in January. The kit looked OK from the package but I don't need a bronzer right now.

I also see that San Tropez self tanner stuff at Winners. But yikes the model on TV looks orangey. 

Honored Contributor

@TY wrote:

Good morning @lolakimono. Yup A.M. Beauty is a special edition starting an hour early. Actually it's 3 am on the weat coast and I haven't gone to bed. I was watching the fashions on Evine earlier and just switched back to QvC on their app.

@TY

Too early!  The boy cat likes to get up early, but he was good until about 5:28, which is close to the 5:30 alarm on school days.

It's funny, I have never ordered from the other shopping channels.  I see people reference DG jeans from HSN and stuff on Evine, but I never tune in.

I am watching Law and Order reruns and trying to get BF to get motivated to go to the gym before he works today.

Honored Contributor

I really don't care for all day shows anymore, even the all day fashions tend to repeat after a bit.

will miss our time together