Honored Contributor

NIcole Kidman in Armani Crop Top....

[ Edited ]

...for a pre Oscars party.  She's nominated for Best Actress.

Glowing: Nicole Kidman, 54, showed off her incredibly smooth visage as she slipped into an ab baring crop top at the Giorgio Armani's pre-Oscars party in Los Angeles on Saturday

Honored Contributor

Re: NIcole Kidman in Armani Crop Top....

No to the top. 

Yes to the pants and shoes. 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

I love the top. I think she looks great. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think she looks absolutely fabulous. Everything from hair and makeup to the top and pants. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal  Nicole looks polished from head to toe and OSCAR readyI  I would look like a train wreck.........

Esteemed Contributor

Nicole would look perfect in a trash bag,  I like  how she looks in the pants and love the top @San Antonio Gal 

Honored Contributor

Black pants, blazer and flats?  Comfy maybe but hardly Hollywood glamour.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

When you have anything in the world you could wear, I think this is a poor choice.  It is terribly bland and not in a sophisticated way.  Not hot (or dressy) enough, not sophisticated enough.  To me it's a big miss. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

When you have anything in the world you could wear, I think this is a poor choice.  It is terribly bland and not in a sophisticated way.  Not hot (or dressy) enough, not sophisticated enough.  To me it's a big miss. 

Not to me. It says it's for a pre-Oscars party, and I think it's quite chic.

ETA: I looked at some of the photos of other party attendees, and she certainly fit right in. Many women dressed similarly -- dressy jackets, slacks, etc. -- and the men were mostly "dressy casual" as well. Lots of Armani, I presume, since it was a thrown by Armani to celebrate her nomination.

Trusted Contributor

She must be getting fashion advice from Katie Holmes.