Honored Contributor

There are so cute and very comfortable. I can tell they are a good quality garment. They weren't tight or too loose. They feel good on, and are very flexible  to wear . They were about $40 from Mary Englebreits website. The are black with  multi colored screen printed  flowers  on the legs. I just lover her artwork, and have been a fan of hers for years

I tried them on with a cable knit sweater, that is fingertip length. I just didn't feel right. It was modest,  but I don't think it was a good look for me. My husband didn't think it looked bad,  but I was just so self conscious

I thought to myself ,these will be perfect PJ bottoms ,or loungers to wear at home. So I went over to HSN. I found a white cotton and polly poncho, of DG ,on clearance. It was reduced from $69 to $8 with free shipping . So I got it to wear  as a top, for my leggings. This would make the set come to about $109 if the top wasn't on sale. 

So I am glad I got them, even if I decided I wouldn't wear them as originally planned.  You have to try things and to be flexible, and it paid off for me

Honored Contributor

Love Mary E!

Honored Contributor

Good for you!

Image result for small thumbs up smiley face imagesImage result for happy holidays animated pics

Honored Contributor

The flower garden ones, @cherry?  Very cute!

Honored Contributor

Yes @tansy  and I think it was just a look too young for me to pull off ,outside of the home

If I were a couple of decades younger,  it might have worked

But I will enjoy them wearing them in the privacy of my home