Honored Contributor

I've purchased several QF items in the past for my mother (quiet Quacker items, and their DreamJeannes), but I just made my first purchase for myself.

It's new, Item A451918 Hacci Knit Star Printed V-Neck Long-Sleeve Top.   

QF grey.jpg

There's one other color, an indigo blue.  I like the contrast of the stars on the grey version (I bought it in the grey).

Regular Contributor

Re: My First Quacker Factory!

I love that.  I've been thinking of getting that one too.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper   How nice is that!

I just saw the blue 3 heart long sleeved top and just couldn't order, it would of been around $55, that's too much.  I realize prices went up but just can't justify a $50 bill +.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  I also bought this and love it!  I later ordered the blue as well; couldn't decide on the color so will see after I receive it.  I also appreciate the extra replacement  stones for the neckline.  I lucked out only paying $38.00, yay!

Valued Contributor

that is really pretty! I absolutely love the QF show that is on with Leah and Angel right now, but the prices are keeping me from purchasing anything

Honored Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

that is really pretty! I absolutely love the QF show that is on with Leah and Angel right now, but the prices are keeping me from purchasing anything

@MandyG06   Yes, it's so lovely seeing Leah back after her vacation, in a fun QF show!

Frequent Contributor

That’s such a pretty top! I’ve loved Quacker for years and am really enjoying this show. I know some don’t but I love having a host for the show. Lots of fun!
Valued Contributor

Caaareful Shopper like you I had purchased a number of items from Quaker Facotry for my mother. She loved a pair of cords that had horses on them from a number of yrs ago. She had a few other pants and a few tops. She loved them as my nieces and nephews thought they were great and it was my mother's great delight to make her children and grandchildren happy. 

I purchased a top for myself last yr and I am tempted with a few of the items that I have recently seen in the Quacker Factory division.

My mother recently passed. I know that she would have loved a few of the items I saw online today.

Honored Contributor

@msgb   My sincere condolences on the passing of your mother.  

How wonderful that your nieces and nephews liked the clothes, and that it was added joy for your mother!  Heart

My mom will be 95 this month.  She has asked me to finally stop buying her clothes because she "has so many beautiful outfits, but less & less activity on her social calendar at the moment."  She has asked me to look out for a new Christmas Eve outfit for church though.   I'm on it!

Valued Contributor

How wonderful that you have a mother that is styling.

How wonderful that you have your mother.

I hope things go well for youand for your mother.