Valued Contributor

Re: My First Christopher & Banks Order

@allaries  I'm interested! How do they match up with say Denim& Co. Sizing?

@BunSnoop Thanks.You should get commission for starting thread.Enjoy your goodies.

Honored Contributor

They have a sizing guide per garment.

Honored Contributor

@BunSnoop wrote:

@Carmie , OMG you must love clothes!!!   Where/how do you keep all of your tee shirts?  Do you have a lot of space/large closets, etc?  Do you keep out of season clothes in storage bins?     I'm asking as I have lot of clothes too (not as many as you) but where to keep everything is a constant challenge for me.  Any suggestions appreciated.

I am no longer a clothes hog.  I used to be when I was working.

I hang all of my tee shirts in my closet on huggable hangers.  I got rid of tons of clothing when I retired, so no more storage bins.  I have a large walk-in closet that has been customized by California Closets, so I have a lot room for tops.  I have two rods upper and lower to hold double the tops as one rod would hold.

I have more tops than pants, no skirts or dresses. ( I kept a few skirts that are in a guest bedroom closet, but never wear them)  It is crowded, but I can get all of my clothing for all seasons in there.

Tee shirts don't take up much room, but they are heavy.  One of my rod brackets broke while I was away this past summer.  What a mess I came home to.

Trusted Contributor

@Carmie , your closet sounds pefect!  Many years ago I also had a rod break too, oh yes - what a mess!

Valued Contributor

Re: My First Christopher & Banizingks Order

@red&curly wrote:

@allaries  I'm interested! How do they match up with say Denim& Co. Sizing?

@BunSnoop Thanks.You should get commission for starting thread.Enjoy your goodies.

since I do not buy tops from the Q because of price, I am not sure about sizing. On the measure chart on the Q I can many times take a medium where on C&B it can  be a large. I am glad I live where I can try things on. Sometimes I take a petitie and sometimes a regular. Ithink D&C usually runs larger than other brands.Good luck. On tops i usually wear a 10/12.I think after this mess wih covid that may go up to 14. 

Super Contributor

Love Christopher and Banks! 90% of my closet is their stuff. I order almost exclusively online...have never had a problem with returns, either in store or return mail. I got their credit card so never pay S/H.
Esteemed Contributor

they just filed for bankruptcy.

The womenswear company filed for Chapter 11 on Thursday, a result of "financial distress resulting from the pandemic and its ongoing impact," it said. Christopher & Banks, which has approximately 400 locations in 44 states, said it will close a "significant portion" of stores and is in an "active discussion" to sell its website.

Valued Contributor

What timing... Just mailed my 2 jackets yesterday! 
So much for my bargains. Hope I get my money back!?

Trusted Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

they just filed for bankruptcy.

The womenswear company filed for Chapter 11 on Thursday, a result of "financial distress resulting from the pandemic and its ongoing impact," it said. Christopher & Banks, which has approximately 400 locations in 44 states, said it will close a "significant portion" of stores and is in an "active discussion" to sell its website.

So sad to hear this. I really like their clothes and the women that worked in the store were always helpful.  I am not really surprised,  but very sad.  I am not sure where will be left to shop for me.