Respected Contributor
@blackhole99 If certain people like to be mean girl keyboard warriors fine. But I'll bet they wouldn't be so rude in person and have nerve to say those insults. Unfortunately here their posts are hearted while others calling them out get flak and are accused of being thin skinned and are told to put up with it. Sorry, that's not me. Some common courtesy should be tolerated.
Occasional Visitor

I agree, I used to look forward to Shawn and Isaac on Monday nights. Now, blah!

Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:
@blackhole99If certain people like to be mean girl keyboard warriors fine. But I'll bet they wouldn't be so rude in person and have nerve to say those insults. Unfortunately here their posts are hearted while others calling them out get flak and are accused of being thin skinned and are told to put up with it. Sorry, that's not me. Some common courtesy should be tolerated.

@Cumbercookie13  We as posters on this forum will never agree with the way we view and express our opinions of these hosts, fashions, vendors, each other, etc. You certainly do not have to apologize to me for the way you look at things, I don't care.