Honored Contributor

LOGO is not my style. However, If others enjoy (seems like they do) let them. The constant impolite comments are disheartening. Speaking of shopping. Seldom watch live shows for a variety of reasons. Instead 99% of my shopping is online. Easy to fast forward through presentations bypassing unnecessary information. Try it sometime. 

Respected Contributor

I don't watch a lot of the fashion shows anymore.  I think the whole five hour fashion's night in idea has run it's course.  Two hours of inspired style, Logo, Isaac, the two hours of PM style was a bit much.  They changed around the hosting and formats but it's still overkill if you ask me. 

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

LOGO is not my style. However, If others enjoy (seems like they do) let them. The constant impolite comments are disheartening. Speaking of shopping. Seldom watch live shows for a variety of reasons. Instead 99% of my shopping is online. Easy to fast forward through presentations bypassing unnecessary information. Try it sometime. 

I agree.  We all don't like the same thing and we all don't look nice in the same style of clothing.  Live and let live.

Trusted Contributor

The only thing these shows inspire me to do is shop elsewhere.  I can't imagine anywhere I would actually wear any of those Logo getups.  You know when the models look ridiculous, it's just wrong.

Valued Contributor

Here's the bottom line: sales drives programming. If you don't like a show, don't purchase anything during that show. Since I am a Q fanatic, if there's a TSV I want I will wait for a specific host to present it so she/he gets the 'credit'. Also, since I am a fantaic, I have my favorite hosts and know when to turn the channel. For as many people who love the changes, of course there are people who don't. Also, people say there isn't enough new items, and others say there's too many. Again: sales $$ drives programming.

Respected Contributor

Re: Monday nights yuk

[ Edited ]

I read with interest the plusses and minuses re: QVC, Logo and the criticisms on both sides in this thread.  I guess I am just another person who snickers at the intensity of some of these comments that are ongoing in this forum!  I enjoy forum for the ability to communicate, comment, criticize, etc. but when anyone starts bashing others for their opinions, it is a turn off and I sign off! There have been times when a comment I made was so heavily criticized being the minority, I was about to leave the forum permanently, but I will not give that power to anyone!

Trusted Contributor

@MandyG06 : I agree with everything you said. I have a couple of hosts I do not watch no matter what but hadn’t thought of ordering something I want from a host I like. Of course if I’m watching that means I like the host, duh. But good point about giving them the credit with their sales numbers.

Honored Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

I don't watch a lot of the fashion shows anymore.  I think the whole five hour fashion's night in idea has run it's course.  Two hours of inspired style, Logo, Isaac, the two hours of PM style was a bit much.  They changed around the hosting and formats but it's still overkill if you ask me. 

the Monday night style show needs an ovrehaul, but TBH not sure how or what could be done,  it's the same stuff every week the same hosts and guests 

Trusted Contributor

I miss Mr Mizrahi on Mondays for sure.  Love LOGO as well.

Just PLEASE change the hosts on Mondays....PLEASE Q.

I usually just mute the tv if I have it on ...but lately I am not watching on Mondays.

Do not understand why certain hosts get sooooooo much air time and the ones that should we never seeeee !  BRING ALBERTI, KATIE, GABRIELL, COURTNEY K., to the main channel.

Valued Contributor

While I very much miss Shawn and Isaac on Monday nights, I am enjoying Shawn with Lori Goldstein.  Was absolutely sick of Amy mispronouncing Lori's name, gooing all over her, etc.  The only downside to the new Monday night for me, is I do not like Amy on PM Style either.  Give it to Courtney K.!  (Or Antonella!!)  Cannot tolerate "Aim" and her constant talking about breath mints, etc.