Highlighted
Not applicable

Susan, please consider bringing back your moleskin pants. I have had the navy, brown and black for two or three years and wear them often. Maybe you could introduce some colors such as olive green and gray. Please, please bring them back.

Occasional Contributor

I too love the moleskin. It looks neat all the time, not like those ugly crazy liquid knit tunics. Come on Susan, bring them back. I used to buy all your jackets and keep them but lately, you have the same things over and over again.

Contributor

I have a pair of SG Olive Green moleskin pants and love them. I've worn them for the last few winters. They are so easy to wash cold and line dry..no wrinkles ever.

Also, have a Tan Blazer/Jacket that I love also. I also wash cold and line dry never a wrinkle.

By the way, both of the above items look brand new after wearing and cleaning after all these years.

Have to admit the clothes I purchased years back were of better quality and cost less.

I'm just so glad I have the items I have now that I love since I'm retired and on a fixed budget. I could mention several other items that I still have, still love and still look new, as I imagine you all do too.

Super Contributor
Wish they would give them a different name,,,who wants to wear mole skin? But as a soft suede imitation they were great