Honored Contributor

Re: Models wearing the correct size

@Carmie wrote:

@pietook wrote:

I don't know the models names----usually mulittasking when I watch, BUT, last night a model came on in Women With Control leggings----- oh my!  The pants were white.  You could see EVERY lump, bump, indention and cellulite pocket on her legs.  I love WWC pants---but if was a new watcher---- I would say,  " oh, heck no"!  What are the people dressing the models thinking?? Just my two cents!

I saw those leggings on the designer.  She, IMO, looked awful in them too.  They were too tight and looked like they were painted on.  

IMHO, I thought Renee looked fabulous!

She has a beautiful, lean figure and wore them as a skinny legging, which is fine with her beautiful legs.  Didn't look painted to me at all....on HER.

The plus size models, yes, but to each their own !

I don't wear my leggings loose fitting either.

Honored Contributor

The  fashions that beautiul model Jacque (love her) has been wearing (for quite some time) have been excellent choices for her!

Not too tight, etc., etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Junebug54 wrote:

Shawn is about my height.  Says she weighs 150 lbs and is an xsmall.   I weigh 142 and wear a medium... Go figure

and I weigh 145 and wear an XL, so it all depends on what everyone is comfortable with. i personally don't like the way the clothes look on shawn, but that's just me. i think they look too tight on her, especially when she layers. i like my clothes to skim my body and not be tight. many times i see models wearing pants showing every lump and bump on them and that's not something i would wear.

Esteemed Contributor

ha I always remember IM telling her she needed to size up in something she was wearing from his line. She completely ignored him because even though he was correct in his statement, it doesn't suit her personal point of view.

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA  Other than people like Courtney or Amy and once in a while some of the thinner models, we never see them close a jacket properly. 

Most of the time I rely on the click here measurements before I purchase but even then sometimes the proportions are just off. 

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@pietook wrote:

I don't know the models names----usually mulittasking when I watch, BUT, last night a model came on in Women With Control leggings----- oh my!  The pants were white.  You could see EVERY lump, bump, indention and cellulite pocket on her legs.  I love WWC pants---but if was a new watcher---- I would say,  " oh, heck no"!  What are the people dressing the models thinking?? Just my two cents!

I saw those leggings on the designer.  She, IMO, looked awful in them too.  They were too tight and looked like they were painted on.  

IMHO, I thought Renee looked fabulous!

She has a beautiful, lean figure and wore them as a skinny legging, which is fine with her beautiful legs.  Didn't look painted to me at all....on HER.

The plus size models, yes, but to each their own !

I don't wear my leggings loose fitting either.

I don't think wearing those leggings loose would have looked any better.

Trusted Contributor

@Junebug54 wrote:

Shawn is about my height.  Says she weighs 150 lbs and is an xsmall.   I weigh 142 and wear a medium... Go figure

There is NO WAY Shawn is an xs or xxs like she claims she is. Size medium sounds more like it. Looks like she's gained a LOT of weight.

Respected Contributor

The one host I really like is Amy Stran.  She looks good in everything.  I don't know if she gets to choose what she wears, but her color combinations are always the ones that influence me to consider buying.

Honored Contributor

@bewise wrote:

There is one model who continues wearing the wrong size.Every time she models a item ,,you can see it's far too small  an does not look good.

@bewise 

This has been a long time complaint with many viewers....I blame it on QVC's stylists....one time a host actually shared said that one of the stylist told her that  clothes that hugged the body "were sliming".....I think clothes that FIT PROPERLY are best -----especially when they are trying to sell them!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@froggy58 

I'd be satisfied if they only gave me the actual inseam length in numbers, not just the words petite, regular and tall.

If they can give us a play-by-play count of number of items sold, three little numbers recorded on their note cards should be easy enough!

--------------------------

@froggy58 wrote:

I don't really care if the hosts are wearing the correct size, or the models, my main problem is I wish the hosts would consistently begin by telling us clothing details like, how high waisted it is, or fabric content, or show us all of the colors.  I really miss when some of the old pros like Marybeth, Jane, or Jill would explain about the products instead of talking about themselves the entire time.  Sometimes I wait and don't order because I'm waiting to hear pertinent information. I work in computers and on phones all day. I don't want to look stuff up at home, I want to veg out on the sofa and let them tell me what the details are.

@ALRATIBA @froggy58 

And dont forget the "C" in QVC is supposed to be about CONVENIENCE why do I need to get out several devices and search several pages of websites/apps, sizing charts etc etc in order to see if I want to make a purchase...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”