Regular Contributor

Stacy the model is just rude..she literally bumped into Chantel during the Mark Zunino time. Some designers don't use her..I see why...JMO

Valued Contributor
Seriously?
Honored Contributor

Her top is hanging out of her pants in this moto jacket. It seems as though Shawn is trying to compensate for her but the camera people are, pardon my mean streak, but elementary students in the art of camera. This has been an issue for a while. QVC, get professional IT and camera people.

Respected Contributor
Stacy is gorgeous and very professional. The models only move around the set where the director tells them to go. The models do not make those decisions on their own.
Honored Contributor

Someone who has been modeling as long as Stacy should be able to compensate for an inch or two mistake by a director/producer. She seems "off" tonight,

Respected Contributor

I don't think any of them know where to go....the Q is trying to make this a little runway-ish and it's not working.

The girls are all over the place. I doubt it was done on purpose.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

I don't think she's one of the friendlier models. I think someone who met her posted on here once, if I'm not mistaken.

Respected Contributor
I think they are all having a hard time with walking all over the set. I'm sure it was an accident.
Esteemed Contributor

The production is off. Models seem to be missing cues. Blame the producer. If they wanted to mimic Fashion Week then they should have built a catwalk.

Super Contributor
Back off Stacy. She is great.