Respected Contributor

Re: Model Colleen making faces

Colleen has always liked to show her backside. If you will notice she turns around every chance she gets & will often wiggle her behind. I have never noticed any other model doing this except her. 

Esteemed Contributor

In the not too distant past, models looked lovely and modeled the clothes silently. Everybody loved them. Now, Models like the hosts, want to "stand out" and be part of the entertainment show. Only the very new models seem to "just model" the clothes.

Perhaps Coleen et al want to be hosts. I can't look at model Jamie. She's very bad with cosmetic modeling, especially lipsticks.. She does this fish mouth look, and "come hither" look even modeling clothes. She may be going for the gold, like Hollywood.

It's really getting bad when even the models must have their share of attention.

Respected Contributor

agree....but I mostly follow Jackie's ''smiles''...so predictable....

New Contributor

you really need to get a life.  there are far more important  things in life than publicly hanging a model on a sales show. imagine what she'd say about you. so just don't.. yo ur being a bully. 

Trusted Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

In the not too distant past, models looked lovely and modeled the clothes silently. Everybody loved them. Now, Models like the hosts, want to "stand out" and be part of the entertainment show. Only the very new models seem to "just model" the clothes.

Perhaps Coleen et al want to be hosts. I can't look at model Jamie. She's very bad with cosmetic modeling, especially lipsticks.. She does this fish mouth look, and "come hither" look even modeling clothes. She may be going for the gold, like Hollywood.

It's really getting bad when even the models must have their share of attention.

Possibly they are encouraged to perform that way by the powers that be. (QVC) 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning