Honored Contributor

Here a picture of Meghan at the Veteran's Day ceremony with her husband (not pictured).  I love the hat and color.  She looks pretty.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Here a picture of Meghan at the Veteran's Day ceremony with her husband (not pictured).  I love the hat and color.  She looks pretty.

That hat really suits her.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Gorgeous. 

Esteemed Contributor

She looks stunning! She is She is so pretty and looks good in just about anything. That ensemble is the epitome of class and style. The understated look works for her in that color.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Here is a longer thread on this same subject in this forum:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/Duchess-Meghan-in-Royal-Blue/m-p/5833482#M629289

Respected Contributor
She really does look lovely. I love her outfit and her hair and makeup. I saw a video of her and Harry at a service member's family event. She and Harry looked so natural with all the little kids at the event. Meghan told a couple of people that little Archie Harrison has 2 teeth and is starting to crawl! I hope their little family comes to the US for Thanksgiving.
Honored Contributor

She's a gorgeous woman. Starting to love navy, too. I'm sure the stores will be selling out of that color after seeing the photos. 

Honored Contributor

I saw a video of the ceremony, with Meghan standing a few feet away from Harry while he was in full salute mode and he nodded to her apparently to move closer to him and she discretely did.

It was too sweet!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Another great look! Love the Navy color. Such a smart looking hat. Beautiful! I must say Will and Harry sure do know how to pick them (and vice versa) Both in beauty and intelligence!

Respected Contributor

Wow.  She looks fantastic.