Honored Contributor

Winter coat with buttons

[ Edited ]

I have a couple of puffer coats that have zippers.  Tired with dealing with them.  Does anyone know where I can buy a warm (for Chicago winters) winter jacket/coat that has buttons instead of zippers?  TIA!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Winter coat with buttons

@kaydee50 wrote:

I have a couple of puffer coats that have zippers.  Tired with dealing with them.  Does anyone know where I can buy a warm (for Chicago winters) winter jacket/coat that has buttons instead of zippers?  TIA!

Have you looked at Land’s End ?   Great sales... I think coats are 40% off now.  

I have a variety of coats from them.  They are great quality.  

Trusted Contributor

@Mombo1 wrote:

@kaydee50 wrote:

Have you looked at Land’s End ?   Great sales... I think coats are 40% off now.  

I have a variety of coats from them.  They are great quality.  

Update....today coats are 50% off.  

Trusted Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

@Mombo1  THANK YOU!!  I never seem to think of Land's End but I see a barn jacket that I will order and the price is great!!!

Yay!  Glad you checked them out.  After reading your blog...Out if curiosity, I had to look and see if there was anything I might “need”.  Funny...I saw a barn jacket that is calling my name.  Can’t beat the prices.   

Honored Contributor

@Mombo1  Sorry!  After reading the "fine print" I noticed that the barn jacket does have a zipper.  I guess the only jackets that don't are pea jackets.  I will continue to look but they are having great prices!

Trusted Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

@Mombo1  Sorry!  After reading the "fine print" I noticed that the barn jacket does have a zipper.  I guess the only jackets that don't are pea jackets.  I will continue to look but they are having great prices!

Did you look at the wool Fit and Flair coat?  It has buttons.  I bought one last year.......it is really warm.   Also some of the down coats have the buttons.  

Good luck !    

Trusted Contributor

@Mombo1 wrote:

@kaydee50 wrote:

Did you look at the wool Fit and Flair coat?  It has buttons.  I bought one last year.......it is really warm.   Also some of the down coats have the buttons.  

Good luck !    

Sorry...meant to say Fit and Flare.   

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 

L.L. Bean- in short and longer versionsClassic Lambswool Polo Coat, Three-Quarter

Classic Lambswool Polo Coat, Three-Quarter

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 

Pendleton-

Honored Contributor