Esteemed Contributor

Re: Meghan And Harry In Dublin

Meghan looks fine in all of the outfits.

Honored Contributor

This one's about the only thing I've seen Markle wear lately that I actually like, though sans the headgear... That said, to me, it has sort of a cocktail party vibe...

meghan-kate-william-harry-1531216648.jpg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

i like the dress.....but black for a garden party?????  boo!!

cocktails yes. garden party calls for something a little lighter. she does look beautiful though, as always. 

Respected Contributor

I think she looks beautiful and Im happy to see them be a real couple and hold hands in puplic.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

The first photo with Duchess of Sussex & the Duke Harry, Meghan looks timeless  -- beautiful color green and good choice for bag & shoes.  The photo with the men in uniform -- Kate is pretty but Meghan blows it out of the park -- that navy dress is stunning.  She favors the boat neck.  In the evening another black dress, she looks very pretty.  I wish Harry would wear a dark gray or black suit for a change unless they can't.  I believe during a formal meeting there is no holding hands but it must be allowed in other instances (dinner parties, etc).  Harry knows what he can and cannot do. Cat Very Happy  I wish William was going to be King in a couple of years.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love her choices. What a beautiful woman. 

Another thing, when she's out and about, she often carries a serious handbag - and they are gorgeous.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Meghan looks lovely in every picture that I have seen of her, including the ones where she is wearing jeans.   I also think that Kate is impeccable in her appearance.

What I did notice about Meghan and Harry is that when they were getting off of the plane, he did not help her off of the steps onto the tarmac.  Maybe that is a royal thing, but I would expect him to take her hand and help her off of the plane.  She is wearing high heels that are a size too large, so she might need just a little help.  I know that she is young and doesn't need the help that I would need, but I would think that would be a courtesy to his wife and one that I would expect.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@peachesncream That's a Strathberry  bag she was carrying today. It's on preorder at Saks for 675! Her bags are expensive. I remember her colorblock Strathberry, it was beautiful.

download.jpeg

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Valued Contributor

She looks beautiful.  Green is such a hard color to wear.  She can definitely carry it off.

I love the black dress with the bateau neckline.

Honored Contributor

@HB glamma wrote:
I don’t know, I’m sure I’ll be outnumbered and booed here, but I’m not loving meghan’s choices lately in clothes. Why all the dark plain attire when it’s summer?? IMO, lighten up!
Also think she needs to add some jewelry or occasional collared styles.

@HB glamma. I agree 100%.  All the plain jane dark colors really bother me.  Those dresses are the perfect canvas for a beautiful, eye-catching piece of jewelry.  It doesn't have to be much but that's what gives a plain dress personality.  So far, I find her taste to be very blah.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment