Honored Contributor

Re: Maxi Dress on Shophq .....cute!

Interesting. The purses were in my cart all day and now the S&H is $4.99 instead of $6.99.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Have been trying to buy a few t-shirts online and by phone and can't get the sale to go through - for me, the payment choice is not working. Spoke to someone to take the order and he couldn't get it to go through - said he would connect me to customer service (which I was then disconnected). Don't know how everyone else is getting through!

Thank you for everyone for talking me out of getting the top value dress!

Honored Contributor

On 5/31/2014 chrystaltree said:

It's to beach looking but I couldn't wear it to a beach because it's that slippery, icky jersey fabric. Which is why it's so cheap. The clothes are too bargain basement looking for me. Those loud, garish prints aren't very attractive either.

Actually the fabric is not icky at all I have another dress that is the same % poly and spandex and it feels wonderful on

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I have one 95% poly, 5% spandex maxi dress, a One World that I bought on ebay. Cute enough and comfortable IF it's not a hot, muggy day. Wore it to an afternoon party last summer and sweltered in it. I will NEVER buy another "easy, breezy, cool-to-the-touch" (yeah, right) maxi in that fabric again!

I'm thinking of getting and OSO Casuals maxi in a mostly cotton (with spandex) blend that I saw earlier today. I have nothing from that line, but it's a really cute sleeveless maxi.

Honored Contributor

I do think the TTV looks cheap.

Esteemed Contributor

On 5/31/2014 Shelbelle said:
On 5/31/2014 VaBelle35 said:

I really want 3 of those Ellen Tracy bags but no discounts on S&H for those. They are $6.99 each.

I might cave by the end of the day.

Do you have their CC, wait for a free shipping day with use of their CC, they are due for one , maybe next week.

They had free shipping on Thurs with the use of their card. I purchased some jewelry and wasn't charged shipping