New Contributor

Re: Maxi Dress on Q Home Page

Same issue here. Looked Q online. Sleeveless, maxi you name it. No luck. Called CS. Couldn't find it. Said it may be a prop dress. To me it is the focal point of the picture. Very eye catching. The colors to me is what makes it different. And this is coming from a person who has never been a chevron band wagon member.

If anybody finds it, please share. Thanks.

Regular Contributor

Hello ladies, While this is not the same, I think it is close to the maxi you are asking about. The Chevron pattern is smaller. A222266 Vendor is Moto

The one on the page is really nice, I like Chevron and Ikat --- geometric type prints and designs. I bought this maxi by Moto last May.

Sorry I can't attach a pic.

Trusted Contributor

Very often clothing items used in promos cannot be found on Q. Don't ask why they don't use items that someone could actually purchase!
Super Contributor

QVC's customer service is pretty much useless, in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

On 4/22/2014 lemmonee said:

Hello ladies, While this is not the same, I think it is close to the maxi you are asking about. The Chevron pattern is smaller. A222266 Vendor is Moto

The one on the page is really nice, I like Chevron and Ikat --- geometric type prints and designs. I bought this maxi by Moto last May.

Sorry I can't attach a pic.

Its very hard to see what the pattern looks like in the Motto dress you reccomended

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Why would QVC advertise an item you can not buy? Really dumb on their part. I guess you can not be ""made over"" to look like their models. They should always have the models wear what QVC has to offer. And here is a thought -- how about putting the item # somewhere off to the side? They have tons of clothes to choose from.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Frequent Contributor

THey probably don't like their own clothes either!!!

Regular Contributor

I hit the jackpot with CS reps today. She searched and searched and found the dress. Unfortunately it shows "sold out" when putting the number in, and she was unable to determine if it's a new item that doesn't have product available yet or if it's an old item that is truly sold out. Item number she gave me is A252235.

Super Contributor

Found one on eBay that looks just like it. Laura Ashley Item 111325305828

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111325305828?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_sacat%3D0%26_udl...

Regular Contributor

Hello Usedtobeox­ox Sorry I know it is hard to see, even on the video. It is a chevron print, the lines are, much thinner compared to the one you were noticing. I hope this comes thru, I tried to attached a pic, so you can see the pattern. The fabric is light weight for summer wearing. I wore many times and plan on wearing again this summer. I held up well in the wash, though I try to take care with my garments. The photo doesn't do the pattersn justice. Anyway I hope you found the one you were looking for. Happy Friday.

Motto Regular Sleeveless Striped Maxi Dress