Respected Contributor

Re: Maryland Woman Wore Her Reception Dress For Vaccine

wow, what a pretty dress.  you go girl. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Charm City.

Pretty dress, Am sure we all have outfits that we wanted to wear but were under so many lockdowns  we had no place to go to be dressed up  this nicely.

Wear what you like as long as  your  derriere is covered and no breast nipple  left  uncovered.  I would have worn a drk color , just incase  my arm bleed  after the injection .

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@september wrote:

She looks lovely and this would be appropriate in another setting.  But for getting a vaccine?   No.  

I volunteer in vaccine clinics and all of our recipients have shown up in comfortable, practical clothing.  

That doesn't mean they weren't appreciative or celebrating the fact that they got vaccinated.  

So now there is a dress code for getting a vaccine injection? SMH

This  just looks silly, in my opinion. Don't care if anyone else agrees.  

Trusted Contributor

@september She looks quite comfortable to me and very lovely. And the dress has short sleeves, which is what they recommend you wear when getting the vaccine. You don't have to wear pajama pants and a ratty old sweatshirt and flipflops to be comfortable. 

Honored Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

@september She looks quite comfortable to me and very lovely. And the dress has short sleeves, which is what they recommend you wear when getting the vaccine. You don't have to wear pajama pants and a ratty old sweatshirt and flipflops to be comfortable. 

No one at any of the clinics where I volunteered has worn pj's or ratty clothing.   

Esteemed Contributor

Good for her!  Sounds like a funny person.  Hope DH gets his too so all will be well.

Off topic:  nice eyebrows!!

Respected Contributor

I think it’s fun and festive. I also think anyone who thinks otherwise just looks small and petty, but you do you.
Respected Contributor

Maryland Woman Wore Her Reception Dress For Vaccine

Good for her wearing her reception dress to get her vaccine.  Happy day for sure.  Beautiful bride, beautiful dress.

Why do some have to complain about this?

Esteemed Contributor

Why does someone always have to rain on the parade? Good for the young woman for wearing what she wanted to.  She looks great

Honored Contributor

I have no idea what was in this lady's mind, well, probably getting attention, but so much of what we see today seems like a made for social media moment.