Honored Contributor

The ones on tv right now,look more like leggings.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Martha's jeans

[ Edited ]

Those drawstring waist knit jeans?  Ugh.  Awful concept.

Honored Contributor

I put a pair in my cart. I need a pair of jeans that are slim, all I have are bootcut and flares. I like the flat waistband and the drawstring too. I'm not crazy about the fading on the thighs, I never like that in jeans. I love the tall inseam of 32. I would go up to a 12 because they're knit and close to the body. My bootcut jeans are a 10.

They will be sold out before I decide.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

The reviews are all five stars on those jeans. She has a new pair of coated jeans too, I've never tried coated jeans.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I like that idea of a drawstring, especially when there are no belt loops. I need something to hold them up....either a belt or drawstring will do.

Trusted Contributor

I own 2 pairs, & they don't fit like leggings. They're very comfortable; one of my easy, grab-&-go jeans for running errands, etc.

Honored Contributor

Everytime I see Martha as she was today, in pants, I'm amazed at how long her legs are.  That woman is all legs with a short torso.  I wonder what inseam she wears?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

The reviews are all five stars on those jeans. She has a new pair of coated jeans too, I've never tried coated jeans.

I bought a black pair of coated jeans from Macy's. I wear a petite size 2. They fit perfect and are very comfortable. They were on sale for $53.00. I would highly recommend these jeans.  I don't know about Martha's but I would bet they are nice. I own two pair of her jeans and love them. When she makes petites, they are truly made for petites.

Honored Contributor

They look so tight on every one, like leggings.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Everytime I see Martha as she was today, in pants, I'm amazed at how long her legs are.  That woman is all legs with a short torso.  I wonder what inseam she wears?

@Kachina624 Was she in those greyish ones? I happened to see a bit of her in those during some presentation or other and though her legs may be long I did NOT think they looked good in those pants. Too tight for her particular shaped legs. But that's only my opinion.

Well actually, skin tight seems to be 99% of what they show these days so I guess wearing what compliments your leg size or shape doesn't matter anymore, everyone should wear sausage casings regardless of how you look in them if you want to be in step with today's fashions. I've developed fat pads on my inner knees, ya know how candle wax melts and just hangs in lumps? That's my knees, lol. Wouldn't they just look so cute in todays tights? Then again maybe not.