Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

@pinkmochi  - enabler!!! I looked at the Halston BD video and bought the black. Almost got your happy yellow but I need some new black sweaters. Still considering my HSN coupon order...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi  - enabler!!! I looked at the Halston BD video and bought the black. Almost got your happy yellow but I need some new black sweaters. Still considering my HSN coupon order...

I love the coral rose...cute isn't it??? Woman Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I love the coral rose...cute isn't it??? Woman Happy

@emmysmom  - yes and the Halston sweater design looks similar Marla's butterfly tee with the forward front split side seams . I like how they styled it with blouse under it. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Received my MW chiffon blazer today in canvas. I ordered a small (I'm an 8-10). I didn't want oversized, and this is plenty roomy. I can't really afford this, but I ordered the black today. This "blazer" is light enough to wear in the Florida heat, and seems to me to be one of those rare classic statement makers.  Fashion history is one of my passions. The one thing I am going to change on both colors is the button. I am replacing with antique mother of pearl button on the canvas color, and probably antique black glass button on the black.

WynneLayers Oversized Chiffon Blazer

Esteemed Contributor

@FLgardener wrote:

Received my MW chiffon blazer today in canvas. I ordered a small (I'm an 8-10) in canvas. I didn't want oversized, and this is plenty roomy. I can't really afford this, but I ordered the black today. This "blazer" is light enough to wear in the Florida heat, and seems to me to be one of those rare classic statement makers.  Fashion history is one of my passions. The one thing I am going to change on both colors is the button. I am replacing with antique mother of pearl button on the canvas color, and probably antique black glass button on the black.

I love this so much...the buttons you want to add sound beautiful!!!! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@FLgardener  - thank you for the review of Marla's chiffon blazer. Coincidentally,  I see this blazer is one of the items to be presented on Colleen's The List show tmrw night in the 1st hour (9p ET)

Honored Contributor

I used my H coupon to buy another G tank, not very exciting but I like these tanks and wouldn't mind having every color Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Looking at G's Facebook page. She designed swimwear, sold at summersalt website. Some cute swimsuits sold there, almost 300 options!!! This one is called 'limited edition sidestroke'

67134240_2569013783110971_5709149187321364480_o.jpg

Honored Contributor

Sneak peek of a new kimono jacket from Colleen's collection coming in August

67424852_2754353344579626_46682776929304576_n.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FLgardener  - thank you for the review of Marla's chiffon blazer. Coincidentally,  I see this blazer is one of the items to be presented on Colleen's The List show tmrw night in the 1st hour (9p ET)

luvitorleaveit wrote:

Oh my I know I don't need another piece of clothing but when I saw this jacket I was wondering how this would look as another option to wear with my Linea black  sequin pants among other things..