Esteemed Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Do you recall the great Motto Chiffon button down TS from last year? 657-663 Lots of great prints? The price is reduced to $28.43 and that is NOT a clearance price so the 20% off coupon (saved $5.64 or there abouts) good to use! I ordered the Olive Leopard (already have Natural Leopard & the blue status print) going through RetailMeNot for a 5% rebate!

I love this shirt! I’ve been watching it for so long! They need to give us more pretty print!

@willdob3  - oooh, thx for the reminder for this blouse!

Motto Stretch Chiffon Printed Button-Front Shirt
657-663
Motto Stretch Chiffon Printed Button-Front Shirt

@Chi-town girl 

Yes, that is the one I ordered. It has shipped already! And, I got an alert that the price dropped so I should get additional back. I’ll call in the morning.

Thinking about ordering the status print in the blue!! Love the leopard too! I like Motto!

Did you order true to size??? Tia~Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl, @Pecky , @we winnersS , @Mary Bailey   -  I tried posting this 2 days ago, but for some reason it never did.  Anyway, I got the leopard and camo puffers in XS and small.  Both fit, but I'm keeping the small, it fits a bit better under the arms.  I won't wear anything super bulky underneath,  I tried it on with a long sleeve tee and cozychic Barefoot Dreams pullover and it fit great.  I really like the leopard, but not sure I'm keeping the camo.  I like it, but not as much as I like the leopard.  I could see myself wearing the leopard more.  If the soft grey comes back into stock, that may be a nice solid to have.  What are your thoughts on prints/solids and sizing?

I do wish HSN would add more fit points to their sizing guide.  When I plugged in my numbers, they recommended a medium, which would have been too big.  I like that QVC gives the shoulder width, which is a critical measurement for me.  I feel HSN didn't do the best presenting sizing.  One host would say stick true to size and another would say to size down. 

@IlliniGirl88  @Mary Bailey  @we winnersS  @Pecky @Roni18  -  I rec'd the camo in size small and medium.  They both fit but like @IlliniGirl88  the larger of the 2 sizes fits better. The camo print design is nice and I LOVE the contrast of the hot pink lining/trim.

The quality of the jacket is excellent, better than I expected for the price Heart  also unique and striking is the Colleen leaf jacket - wore the black one to a holiday party this weekend - had soooo many compliments from men and women. 

@Chi-town girl @IlliniGirl88  @Pecky @Roni18 @Mary Bailey,

After wearing out and about Giuliana'a Jacket for a while, here is my update. I agree with you regarding quality and price, excellent. However as for as size, I love smaller size of which i bought out of two. I know it's crazy, but I exchanged leopard to snake as well to see which one i like it better. 

To my surprise, I thought camo was my favorite until I wore snake today. WOOOW......I love snake better than camo. Snake print looks much slimming as compared to camo and i do like the color combination as well, it brightens my face. So my first choice is now Snake (obsessed), then camo and leopard.  

Also, i bought 2 designers puffer Jackets from Nordstrom in sale to do a testing of which one i like regardless of price,

To my surprise I was reaching out from my closet Giuliana's puffer all the time. It is due to it's cuteness, ease, prints, lightweight and also shorter version. So now i have returned those 2 designer's puffer Jacket even though it looked slimmer than G's Jacket. 

Anyway, I decided to keep all three prints from Giuliana's .Woman Very HappyWoman Tongue For the TS price it's worth it IMHO.

Have a wonderful day to you all and looking forward to this year fashions  Heart

Honored Contributor

@we winnersS wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl, @Pecky , @we winnersS , @Mary Bailey   -  I tried posting this 2 days ago, but for some reason it never did.  Anyway, I got the leopard and camo puffers in XS and small.  Both fit, but I'm keeping the small, it fits a bit better under the arms.  I won't wear anything super bulky underneath,  I tried it on with a long sleeve tee and cozychic Barefoot Dreams pullover and it fit great.  I really like the leopard, but not sure I'm keeping the camo.  I like it, but not as much as I like the leopard.  I could see myself wearing the leopard more.  If the soft grey comes back into stock, that may be a nice solid to have.  What are your thoughts on prints/solids and sizing?

I do wish HSN would add more fit points to their sizing guide.  When I plugged in my numbers, they recommended a medium, which would have been too big.  I like that QVC gives the shoulder width, which is a critical measurement for me.  I feel HSN didn't do the best presenting sizing.  One host would say stick true to size and another would say to size down. 

@IlliniGirl88  @Mary Bailey  @we winnersS  @Pecky @Roni18  -  I rec'd the camo in size small and medium.  They both fit but like @IlliniGirl88  the larger of the 2 sizes fits better. The camo print design is nice and I LOVE the contrast of the hot pink lining/trim.

The quality of the jacket is excellent, better than I expected for the price Heart  also unique and striking is the Colleen leaf jacket - wore the black one to a holiday party this weekend - had soooo many compliments from men and women. 

@Chi-town girl @IlliniGirl88  @Pecky @Roni18 @Mary Bailey,

After wearing out and about Giuliana'a Jacket for a while, here is my update. I agree with you regarding quality and price, excellent. However as for as size, I love smaller size of which i bought out of two. I know it's crazy, but I exchanged leopard to snake as well to see which one i like it better. 

To my surprise, I thought camo was my favorite until I wore snake today. WOOOW......I love snake better than camo. Snake print looks much slimming as compared to camo and i do like the color combination as well, it brightens my face. So my first choice is now Snake (obsessed), then camo and leopard.  

Also, i bought 2 designers puffer Jackets from Nordstrom in sale to do a testing of which one i like regardless of price,

To my surprise I was reaching out from my closet Giuliana's puffer all the time. It is due to it's cuteness, ease, prints, lightweight and also shorter version. So now i have returned those 2 designer's puffer Jacket even though it looked slimmer than G's Jacket. 

Anyway, I decided to keep all three prints from Giuliana's .Woman Very HappyWoman Tongue For the TS price it's worth it IMHO.

Have a wonderful day to you all and looking forward to this year fashions  Heart

@we winnersS  -  I LOVE my camo jacket. I'm looking for the perfect/coordinating tone of hot pink in winter scarves and gloves. 

I also love the snake and leopard...maybe if my size is available at a deep clearance price Woman Wink it really is a sharply designed high quality jacket!

I started a new thread for us to discuss the new 2020 collections.  G has a fashion TS end of January

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

While ordering a gyro today, I received  a compliment on this jacket. I've worn it every day since I got it.  It's very warm.

G by Giuliana Puffer Jacket with Removable Hood

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mary Bailey wrote:

While ordering a gyro today, I received  a compliment on this jacket. I've worn it every day since I got it.  It's very warm.

G by Giuliana Puffer Jacket with Removable Hood

@Mary Bailey 

You’ll get lots of compliments on it! I really like the look of this jacket and I love this color. If I lived in a cold climate, I’d probably have purchased it, too.