Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Chi-town girl  You may have this update posted already, but regarding Marla's Denim Collection they posted information on their Instagram page:

"It unfortunately will not be launching in the US this year, as our shipping issues have not been resolved just yet.  They're available in the UK and Canada.  We're hoping to bring them to the US early next year, thank you for checking in."

Oh well.....

Oh no! I didn't have this update @Caaareful Shopper - thank you! 

HSN typically has a Fashion Clearance event around Christmas so make sure to track your wishlist. I'm waiting for price reductions. Loving her new knit items, very cozy but stylish. The Celadon blue tone is sooooo pretty!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

That is sad that her denim will be delaye.  I got the chenille tank and it fit well.  I still need to exchange the top.  I am thinking about trying the joggers that match but the sweater knit ones did not work for me.  Maybe these would work being a different item. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

That is sad that her denim will be delaye.  I got the chenille tank and it fit well.  I still need to exchange the top.  I am thinking about trying the joggers that match but the sweater knit ones did not work for me.  Maybe these would work being a different item. 

@Roni18  - please post a review of the other joggers. I'm definitely buying more when they go on clearance. I'm living in these and the Barefoot Dreams joggers - soooooo cozy and warm but also stylish 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I'm in love with the 3 piece jogger set from Cuddleduds that was a tsv earlier this fall.  I've got 2 sets and ordered a 3rd.  I am recovering from surgery so they have been perfect and so comfy.  Best of all I can get the set for the cost of Marla's joggers.   They had them in petite so just the right length for me.  I haven't tried the Barefoot Dreams yet although I did just get a new cardigan.  

I really liked the look of Marla's home collection.  Probably out of my price range but it is good to see her branching out into other areas.

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I'm in love with the 3 piece jogger set from Cuddleduds that was a tsv earlier this fall.  I've got 2 sets and ordered a 3rd.  I am recovering from surgery so they have been perfect and so comfy.  Best of all I can get the set for the cost of Marla's joggers.   They had them in petite so just the right length for me.  I haven't tried the Barefoot Dreams yet although I did just get a new cardigan.  

I really liked the look of Marla's home collection.  Probably out of my price range but it is good to see her branching out into other areas.

@Roni18  - there are some awesome options for athleisure and cozy fashions! I'm happy with most of my recent purchases in these categories, and when it didn't meet my expectations, I returned it.

Glad you were able to find things that you love. With increased pricing, I'm delaying some fashion purchases for lower 'sale/clearance' pricing. Nothing that I can't live without. Brand owners and retailers need to realize that just bc their costs are increasing, customers are not going to buy regardless, no matter how tempting. Guess we are all making adjustments. I'm definitely interested in Marla's denim and look forward to the introduction next year

Wishing you a complete recovery 🙏 and Happy Holidays  🤶 

Respected Contributor

Thank you @Chi-town girl

I did order the chenille joggers from Marla last night.  I will let you know how those work.   I'm sort of in between sizes in pants depending on what brand I order so I am not sure about sizing.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Thank you @Chi-town girl

I did order the chenille joggers from Marla last night.  I will let you know how those work.   I'm sort of in between sizes in pants depending on what brand I order so I am not sure about sizing.  

@Roni18 - I understand about wanting the right fit. That's why I return what isn't a good fit, flattering or appealing to me. Hope these joggers work for you

H will have 2 Fashion Clearance days later this month - I'm interested to see which of my wishlist items will be included and how deep the discounts

Contributor

A lot of Marla Wynne's clothes look way too boxy for me. I think that makes one looks bigger, which I sure don't need.

Slim things down a bit Marla.  

Honored Contributor

0441332D-A728-4A47-AB36-32E29AA442A4.pngSome new items are posted & shows today 

JOIN US ON AIR THURSDAY
8AM 11AM 4PM EST

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl Love that cardi.  I saw this Smart Deal from Iman that I just love as well.

IMAN Global Chic Mock Neck Leopard Print Pullover Sweater