Super Contributor
Is there somewhere online to watch a presentation? I like, but I am trying to decide between cloud and navy. I think seeing a presentation would help. I am so glad she is offering petites!
Trusted Contributor

@GoodyShoes wrote:
Is there somewhere online to watch a presentation? I like, but I am trying to decide between cloud and navy. I think seeing a presentation would help. I am so glad she is offering petites!

@GoodyShoes  There are videos on the item page on HSN dot com for the Today's Special. HTH! Let us know which color you get! I almost chose the cloud, too!

Honored Contributor

This is adorable. I can't decide between the paprika and pear.  Callie looked great in the pear.  

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

This is adorable. I can't decide between the paprika and pear.  Callie looked great in the pear.  

@Pecky I wanted to get a color, too! It was hard to choose! She did look great in the pear.

Super Contributor
I got both as well as the fuchsia for my dad’s wife. I hope I don’t regret it. But, at one time I was looking for something like this and I can’t even remember for what outfit. I know I can wear both of these.

@Pecky I like the pear and the paprika too. In some lights, the pear was reading more lime, but I really think it is more yellowish than lime. Same with the paprika. In some of the pics, it looked tomato red and in some more orange. But, I think both are great choices.
Honored Contributor

@GoodyShoes wrote:
I got both as well as the fuchsia for my dad’s wife. I hope I don’t regret it. But, at one time I was looking for something like this and I can’t even remember for what outfit. I know I can wear both of these.

@PeckyI like the pear and the paprika too. In some lights, the pear was reading more lime, but I really think it is more yellowish than lime. Same with the paprika. In some of the pics, it looked tomato red and in some more orange. But, I think both are great choices.

@GoodyShoes You are so right about how the color changes.  I am watching now and I really like the fuschia.  

Honored Contributor

Wow! Strong sales today, good choice for a TS item

Marla said she was pressured by her team to offer the fuschia color - hope this success convinces her to offer more vibrant colors

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

She did something similar before because I  brought two colors.  I own so many tanks that this works perfectly for me....the fushia is calling me.

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Jk9 wrote:

I found the ts very tempting because I like to wear sweater knits in the summer due to perspiration issues.  As long as the sweather is lightweight and not of a hot material.  Like that this is all cotton (my favorite).  Still trying to decide.

Me too @Jk9  a couple of things to consider per the shows last night:

• It appears this is generously sized. Marla was wearing size small last night and it looked big on her.  She said she can also wear size medium in it depending on how she wants the fit. If I order it will be size XS 
  • Marla also suggested ordering petite if you want it to be shorter
  • I think I it would make a cute swimsuit cover up
  • The matching tanks are a nice coordinating piece especially if you want a monochromatic look

@Chi-town girl  I ordered the TS in the fuschia in petite XXS. I'm so glad that she's offering petite sizes now, and it sounds like the fuschia is a hit! I also ordered the tanks in black and cloud to go under the fuschia. I like the new v-neck, too. This top will look great with denim, white, black. I also thought it'd be great over a bathing suit. 

I'm going to wash it in a lingerie bag (like I do with all hand wash items) and lay flat to dry. 

@pinkmochi - I ended up ordering the black in regular length that will be a good length to wear with leggings and for swimsuit coverup. And the fuschia petite, a shorter length to wear with jeans 

I also added several Marla clearance items to my cart, waiting for free shipping. Plus some new items to my favorites that I will wait for reduced pricing

Did you see the new 'colored' jewelry that matches back to the TS colors? 

I'm glad Marla had a great event!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

She did something similar before because I  brought two colors.  I own so many tanks that this works perfectly for me....the fushia is calling me.

@Luvitorleaveit1 - yes, the 1st version of the TS was actually called 'Wholly Sweater'. What colors do you have? Skinny tanks work nicely - I have a collection of them in various colors. I also love IMANS tanks, and they have decent pricing. Will pick up more of Marla's 2 pack tanks when pricing is reduced