Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl I have MW last version in dusty coral and latte I was able to get them at the clearance price, I can't wait for the weather to warm up to wear them.

I missed the fuschia oh well but it looks like all the colors were a hit.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl Yes, I saw the resin jewelry, but I think I'll hold off for now. I'm glad that she had a great TS day. She looked so happy and full of life. Colorado must be treating her well! 

I thought about getting the colorblock popover, too, but it's thicker. Love the intarsia. I might pick up more tanks, depending how the v-neck fits when I get them. I have a $10 off coupon good through the end of the month, so I might do some damage on my MW collection. Woman Very Happy

Happy Friday!

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi @Luvitorleaveit1 @Pecky & Marla fans - good day to check your wishlists with Free Shipping Day - Anyone shopping?

I bought this topper in the Twilight- good clearance price of $45! Will be great with jeans, navy, cream. 

Exclusive! WynneLayers SoftKNIT Intarsia Poncho Cardigan

767-024
WynneLayers SoftKNIT Intarsia Poncho Cardigan

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Given they have shoved Colleen out the door, prices are being slashed for her CL Fashions

Limited sizing, larger sizes are sold out. $20

Colleen Lopez Peplum Faux Leather Jacket

724-774
Colleen Lopez Peplum Faux Leather Jacket

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I'm still reviewing the HUGE amount of HSN alerts for price reductions. There are some steals esp with free shipping today. ENJOY 😉

A cute sheer topper, now $15!!! Could be a swimsuit cover up too

Colleen Lopez Long-Sleeve Raschel Lace Cardigan

739-770
Colleen Lopez Long-Sleeve Raschel Lace Cardigan

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered and received CL faux suede pants in black and they are so yummy I ordered the brown.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I ordered and received CL faux suede pants in black and they are so yummy I ordered the brown.

@Luvitorleaveit1 - good to know, I will take a look at them. I love the faux suede pants/jackets from Linea line and faux suede pants from Marla. Bought them all at clearance pricing 

My H orders from the free shipping weekend are all in packaging  - I scooped up some good clearance pricing for some favorite items on my wishlist and a couple orders from the beauty awards event.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl - I also own several pairs of the Linea faux suede pants, jackets and some of Marla's suede items  I must say CL's & Marla's feels just as luxurious as Linea.

With prices skyrocketing, clearance is the way to go.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl - I also own several pairs of the Linea faux suede pants, jackets and some of Marla's suede items  I must say CL's & Marla's feels just as luxurious as Linea.

With prices skyrocketing, clearance is the way to go.

@Luvitorleaveit1 - I get so many compliments every time I wear these faux suede items.

Yep, I've cut back on fashion shopping; waiting for reduced pricing and free shipping.

I love HSN favorites process bc we get alerts for price reductions. When I saw the free shipping event this past weekend I was able to grab everything I wanted/waited from my favorites wishlist. 

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi @Luvitorleaveit1 and HSN Fashion shoppers - Free Shipping today (4/14) at HSN 

You can combine items from Beauty, Fashion, Jewelry, Shoes in one order or submit multiple orders throughout the day. 

HSN system will track your purchases today from the qualifying categories- once you hit $75 everything will process as a final 'free shipping.

From what I can tell, it includes clearance. I'm starting to fill my cart 😊

ENJOY 🥳

D4D0EDDE-74EE-4F16-85BA-91BB5C1AAFAE.jpeg