Esteemed Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne/Giuliana Rancic August shows

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

20170725_195300.jpg

@Thats the one...a must have! Watched Hillary Scott last night..fell in love with her and her collection! She's on again this morning @8am central. She's absolutely gorgeous..!!!!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Could this be the Patricia Nash TS item?

These Steve Madden slip on's are darling - looks like embroidery or a patch?

20170725_195641.jpg

Love the embroidered shoes!!!!!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Love both jackets!  Wonder at what price point the Patricia Nash will be?

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the heads up, @Chi-town girl!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

20170725_195641.jpg

@Chi-town girl

I love the look of that bag! 

Most of her bags have been too small for me so far and the one that is big enough and on my Favorites list is still to expensive. Her things have yet to show up at the outlet. It would be nice to be able to get them there but I will be lucky if I ever spot one, I think. If they do show up at the outlet they'll be snatched up quickly. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

20170725_195641.jpg

@Chi-town girl

Most of her bags have been too small for me so far and the one that is big enough and on my Favorites list is still to expensive. Her things have yet to show up at the outlet. It would be nice to be able to get them there but I will be lucky if I ever spot one, I think. If they do show up at the outlet they'll be snatched up quickly. 

@willdob3 - I enjoy watching Patricia's shows, listening to her design inspirations and techniques.  Her stories about the Cuban trips and inspirations was very informative. 

You are so lucky to have that H outlet. For your out of town guests, it can prob be a fun day outing followed by lunch or dinner on the beach with some long cool drinks! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Love both jackets!  Wonder at what price point the Patricia Nash will be?

@Roni18 - if MW did thst jacket in Caramel...race you to the online order page Woman LOL 

I'm curious to see what they will do for the Nash TS pricing. This is her 1st one w HSN. Should be a great day of shows and shopping with Marla on that day too!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

That is an interesting leather jacket, but I'm in the same boat as a previous poster. I have a good size collection of leather jackets and really do not need another. Then again, maybe if it's available in a color other than  black.

Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

20170725_195300.jpg

@Thats the one...a must have! Watched Hillary Scott last night..fell in love with her and her collection! She's on again this morning @8am central. She's absolutely gorgeous..!!!!!

@emmysmom - it's  a gorgeous jacket! She was the 1st to turn me on to faux leather several years ago. Excellent quality.

I watched some of Hillary's show last night. Agree, she did well with the presentations. I like this dress she showed last night

LaBellum by Hillary Scott Lace Layered Dress
528-071
LaBellum by Hillary Scott Lace Layered Dress

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

20170725_195641.jpg

@Chi-town girl

@willdob3 - I enjoy watching Patricia's shows, listening to her design inspirations and techniques.  Her stories about the Cuban trips and inspirations was very informative. 

You are so lucky to have that H outlet. For your out of town guests, it can prob be a fun day outing followed by lunch or dinner on the beach with some long cool drinks! 

@Chi-town girl

I've got one out of town friend that makes the outlet one of the first places we visit when she is here! And we always do lunch or dinner afterward! It makes for a fun day.