Honored Contributor

I got her shadow print top in the  cloud color.  I hope it fits . It hasn't been shipped yet, but I do like her button  front tops, The shadow print top ,also comes in a box top and it looks cute too

Honored Contributor

wrote:

New items look good.  I love the black/whites.  There seem to be a couple of new reductions:  the ponte jacket that matches the high-waist pants - but not the pants- & the striped tee is $10 less.  Might be other things, too.  Hope I can stay up!

@Magny - I think there is a 3 hr block of Marla fashions starting at 11p ET, so there may be more clearance.

Similar to what they do with IMAN TS launch,  the 1st hour will feature clearance

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I had some alerts for some Marla items going down when I looked earlier tonight but nothing major:

wynne-layers-cowl-neck-open-stitch-sweater-d-20171115114127213~571923_090.jpg

This one is probably the best deal I saw as it down to $29.95.  I think I am skipping it though because I've got the tunic with the holes in it and I keep getting caught on everything when I wear it!

@Chi-town girl  The ottoman sweater and jacket are both down to about $80.  Not enough to tempt me unless I just have a real moment of weakness but those two do look like really good quality items.  

The items I ordered are still in packaging.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I had some alerts for some Marla items going down when I looked earlier tonight but nothing major:

wynne-layers-cowl-neck-open-stitch-sweater-d-20171115114127213~571923_090.jpg

This one is probably the best deal I saw as it down to $29.95.  I think I am skipping it though because I've got the tunic with the holes in it and I keep getting caught on everything when I wear it!

@Chi-town girl  The ottoman sweater and jacket are both down to about $80.  Not enough to tempt me unless I just have a real moment of weakness but those two do look like really good quality items.  

The items I ordered are still in packaging.

@Roni18 - I'm not sure yet if I'm shopping tonight.  

Noticed H has a shipping special today thru midnight, $5 total to ship all purchases, not including clearance

Limited Time Offer: $5 TO SHIP YOUR ENTIRE ORDER*
*Excludes clearance. On 2/7/2018, only pay $5.00 in standard shipping and handling charges for your purchases in one day, and you will not have to pay any further standard shipping and handling charges on any additional items you purchase that same day and have shipped to the same address. Offer may be combined with a non-shipping and handling coupon. Each item ordered requiring air shipment will be charged an additional fee. Offer pertains to purchases initiated on HSN.com or via HSNtv. To qualify for this standard shipping and handling discount, all purchases must be made on either HSNtv or HSN.com. TV and online orders cannot be combined

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

These look great

WynneLayers Narrow Pant
584-686
WynneLayers Narrow Pant

Honored Contributor
MarlaWynne 3/4 Sleeve Colorblock Micro Pleated Box Top
584-356
MarlaWynne 3/4 Sleeve Colorblock Micro Pleated Box Top

Respected Contributor

She is certainly putting out a lot of new items all at one time.  Interesting, since they are saying she will be on monthly now.  

The TS is up.  It is priced at $83.95.  I think I will pass on it at that price.  There are other pieces in this new collection that I like better.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne - April

[ Edited ]

Well, strike that!  I made the mistake of watching the short video and now I think I like it!   I am so hopeless!!!!   I will have to think about it now!

I am going to go take a shower then come back and think about it!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

She is certainly putting out a lot of new items all at one time.  Interesting, since they are saying she will be on monthly now.  

The TS is up.  It is priced at $83.95.  I think I will pass on it at that price.  There are other pieces in this new collection that I like better.  

I like this TS, but cannot believe there are no pockets!  If I were to purchase, I would get the gray or slate blue. It's supposedly made in USA

MarlaWynne Textured Seasonless Topper
584-346

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Well, strike that!  I made the mistake of watching the short video and now I think I like it!   I am so hopeless!!!!   I will have to think about it now!

I am going to go take a shower then come back and think about it!

Lol @Roni18 Woman LOL I'm in the same club Woman LOL the knit looks beautiful close up. What color do you like?