Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

There are some more new items up- just sort by Newest to see them.  I'm happy there is nothing to tempt me right now but I'm sure she'll have something I want.  I don't need a lot of cold weather items because of where I live and I was able to get some very nice Marla sweaters during the summer clearance.  

I wore the chiffon unstructured shirt today and got lots of compliments.  So pretty.  

I looked at Marla's new items...wasn't impressed...I need to start purging my closet again! Hard to wait for the items I ordered...seems shipping is slow! I love the chiffon shirt you ordered..very becoming!!!! Woman Very Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

marlawynne-ottoman-knit-sweater-d-2018090513314379~609404.jpg

MarlaWynne Ottoman Knit Sweater

609-404  $119.90
I like this - but not at that price

@Roni18 - I like this one, but it looks similar to somethingi already own. 

I see new butterfly tees, but I don't want the turtleneck style. Awaiting the TS sweater coat. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Lisa Rinna has some cute jeans. I like the TTV top but it's similar to others in my closet. As typical, the bashers are at it again...one claims to be a certified professional. ..yep, she's certified LOL LOL LOL Woman LOL 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I like this jacket - looks like something Giuliana would offer. But Q prices are high!

A341724
Lisa Rinna Collection Mixed Media Moto Cardigan

a341724.jpg

Honored Contributor

I also like this new duster, but already have dusters in gray and dark blue. 

A341713
Lisa Rinna Collection Knit Open-Front Cardigan

a341713.jpg

Honored Contributor

I like these new colors!

MarlaWynne Butterfly Turtleneck Tee
608-908

Honored Contributor

Cute sweater dress! Perfect canvas for accessories - jewelry, belt, scarves. I think it would look nice with a cropped leather or suede jacket as well as a longer length topper - kimono, duster or sweater/winter coat and a variety of boots.

Loving her merlot color...wish they would give us a sneak peek photo of the sweater coat with one of these new items Woman Wink 

MarlaWynne Double Sweater Knit Dress
609-380

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Cute sweater dress! Perfect canvas for accessories - jewelry, belt, scarves. I think it would look nice with a cropped leather or suede jacket as well as a longer length topper - kimono, duster or sweater/winter coat and a variety of boots.

Loving her merlot color...wish they would give us a sneak peek photo of the sweater coat with one of these new items Woman Wink 

609-380

Love it Chi...I would wear it with leggings and one of G's jackets...very cute!!!!!Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Coming in dribbles..such teasers... Woman LOL Looks long enough to wear with leggings and with the knit midi skirt. Black, charcoal, midnight (navy?) and string (off white/ivory)

Ottoman Sweater Knit Tank
609-406

Honored Contributor

Also looking forward to seeing Iris later this month Heart

Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Butterfly Sleeve Sweater
613-218
Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Butterfly Sleeve Sweater