Respected Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

@Roni18@Chi-town girl   Also ordered the twofer tanks and:

683FD284-A0F0-4B0C-9804-F6F49A7930ED.jpeg

@DawnieI believe that is the same top that I ordered.  It looked so nice on the models and looks like it will be good over the tanks.  

Trusted Contributor

@Roni18   Absolutely love all the Marla items you ordered!  Can’t wait till you get them.  Love those ponchos.  Had one in cart then backed off. Can’t wait!  I want more!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne 2018

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
Have a nice weekend everyone!  

Post what you are putting on your wishlist and what's coming home Heart enjoy the shows & shopping  Woman Very Happy

WynneLayers Malibu Boxy Tank
596-050
WynneLayers Malibu Boxy Tank
Ma

I put many things on my wishlist...waiting for a price break..I ordered the tech top last week..its SO hard for me to watch and not order! Love the new colors..probably will be ordering some tanks in those colors..lol! Its an easy way to add some NEW with her pants I already have..black, sand and white...lol! Wonder where I got that idea???  Smiley Wink

xxx

@emmysmom - hey girl Heart the new twofer tanks are advance order. Will not ship until late June. Maybe there will be a coupon! 

Maybe..there will be some of her things in clearance shows......!  I love her tanks because they have slits on the side..fit so much nicer then regular tanks..it IS an addiction...lol! I posted on her FB page that I'm still adding to her collection since I started (2014)..the colors still work together..she's a sharp cookie!!!! They may be expensive but her fabrics are lovely and they still look new~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

She had so much cute stuff this time it was hard to decide!  I am still working on my massive closet overall so I can make room for all of my new Marla items.  

I wasn't making much progress until I started trying each item on.  A long process but I now have a big donation pile.  I can't believe how much my body has changed around!  Some items are now too big, others are too small.  Honestly, I look so much better in my newer things from Iman, Slinky, and Marla that is easy to give away the older stuff.  Well, except for those few items that still have price tags on them! 

@Roni18 - bravo on the purging progress! Yes, trying on in front of a full length mirror definitely helps the decision process. 

I was so glad to have completed my recent big review/purge. Was shocked that I had over 60 leggings Woman Surprised now I have everything organized and love it all!

I was able to immediately stop purchasing leggings and have held firm now for 6 mths Woman LOL although... I do have those fab Danica leggings that are on clearance for $10 in my cart. I might purge a pair of older/less chic leggings, but for now no purchase.

Fast processing! My sea grass pants have shipped Woman Very Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

She had so much cute stuff this time it was hard to decide!  I am still working on my massive closet overall so I can make room for all of my new Marla items.  

I wasn't making much progress until I started trying each item on.  A long process but I now have a big donation pile.  I can't believe how much my body has changed around!  Some items are now too big, others are too small.  Honestly, I look so much better in my newer things from Iman, Slinky, and Marla that is easy to give away the older stuff.  Well, except for those few items that still have price tags on them! 

@Roni18 - bravo on the purging progress! Yes, trying on in front of a full length mirror definitely helps the decision process. 

I was so glad to have completed my recent big review/purge. Was shocked that I had over 60 leggings Woman Surprised now I have everything organized and love it all!

I was able to immediately stop purchasing leggings and have held firm now for 6 mths Woman LOL although... I do have those fab Danica leggings that are on clearance for $10 in my cart. I might purge a pair of older/less chic leggings, but for now no purchase.

@Chi-town girl  You and the leggings sound like me and tanks.  I haven't counted but probably about 50 or 60.  There are so many in there and I just ordered more from Marla!   I do like hers better though.  I still have not finished.  It is like I have just created a bigger mess!  As I go along though I am putting bags of stuff in my car trunk to take by Goodwill and I am going to try to take some over there tomorrow.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 - I had accumulated so many leggings bc I buy a bunch every year during Nordstrom Anniversary sale and HSN started to offer Lysse as well as Serena, Danica etc. They weren't organized and I had several stacks in different places. Ridiculous Woman LOL I will only buy now if it's something special but I will also purge 1 for 1. 

For tanks, I roll them like a burrito and have them in a dresser drawer organized by color. Looks like a pretty rainbow Heart Much easier to find the color or print that I want and I think it takes up less space. I also purged a bunch of lower quality tanks and now have a great selection. My new order of the sea grass set includes colors I don't have and my 1st purchase of Marla tanks. I still need to find 2 pieces of clothing to purge to keep with my 1 for 1 strategy.  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Roni18@Chi-town girl@emmysmom

I purchased (stalked on eBay) an echo look camera.  Everytime I put an outfit on I take a photo....front and back.  I have gotten rid of so many items that don’t look good.  When I receive a Marla load...same thing...what doesn’t look good goes back. 

Respected Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

@Roni18@Chi-town girl@emmysmom

I purchased (stalked on eBay) an echo look camera.  Everytime I put an outfit on I take a photo....front and back.  I have gotten rid of so many items that don’t look good.  When I receive a Marla load...same thing...what doesn’t look good goes back. 

How cool  @Dawnie!  I didn't even know they had that.  I just read up on it.  I love the idea.  All though, honestly, it might be more depressing seeing pictures of myself everyday!

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 - I had accumulated so many leggings bc I buy a bunch every year during Nordstrom Anniversary sale and HSN started to offer Lysse as well as Serena, Danica etc. They weren't organized and I had several stacks in different places. Ridiculous Woman LOL I will only buy now if it's something special but I will also purge 1 for 1. 

For tanks, I roll them like a burrito and have them in a dresser drawer organized by color. Looks like a pretty rainbow Heart Much easier to find the color or print that I want and I think it takes up less space. I also purged a bunch of lower quality tanks and now have a great selection. My new order of the sea grass set includes colors I don't have and my 1st purchase of Marla tanks. I still need to find 2 pieces of clothing to purge to keep with my 1 for 1 strategy.  

Love that idea!...be careful..once u try Marla's tanks...they multiply! I have most of Serena's tanks..in all colors..but they fit tight..Marla's aren't at all..(its the side splits)...so flattering! Will be anxious to hear your reviews!..The seagrass duo is next on my list...! xxx

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  You and the leggings sound like me and tanks.  I haven't counted but probably about 50 or 60.  There are so many in there and I just ordered more from Marla!   I do like hers better though.  I still have not finished.  It is like I have just created a bigger mess!  As I go along though I am putting bags of stuff in my car trunk to take by Goodwill and I am going to try to take some over there tomorrow.  

I will also be cleaning out big time this summer...too many clothes I NEVER wear..!

-- Mae West