Frequent Contributor

I was surfing last night and seen Marc Bouwer on Evine  I thought he was on QVC

Valued Contributor

He was.  Now he's on Evine with a special dress today.

Frequent Contributor

Okay I just thought I was losing it. I'm out of work right now due to a herniated disc and this forum is new for me and I never watched HSN and Evine before and I'm finding out a lot of stuff since I'm on  here.

Honored Contributor

@Daydreamer wrote:

Okay I just thought I was losing it. I'm out of work right now due to a herniated disc and this forum is new for me and I never watched HSN and Evine before and I'm finding out a lot of stuff since I'm on  here.

It is quite an education! And very nice that QVC allows us to discuss other shopping places, too.

I hope you heal quickly! 

Contributor

I loved his clothes.  He is another one - like Louis D.  and George Simonton, who know how to fit a woman.  His looks are a little younger, less classic, but they were chic and wearable nontheless.  I miss him on Q.  I still have a piece or two of his from years back.  All the vendors seem to circulate among the various channels. 

Regular Contributor

Love Marc Bouwer but don't trust any clothing coming out of Evine....they use some of the cheapest material and are akin to Walmart clothing. 

Valued Contributor

@daydreamer....Amazing what's out there on the other channels, right?  I'm constantly learning new information on these forums.  Glad to have you joining.

Honored Contributor

It sure is nice of QVC to allow us to chat about what's up on other channels, other designers, stores, etc.  Wonderful, in fact.  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).