New Contributor

Make every item in ECLIPSE color/would buy every one/so flattering & compliments!

Please make every item in ECLIPSE color. I would buy every one. I literally get stopped everywhere and asked where I bought my top and how beautiful the color is - so flattering & so many compliments! Thank you!

Super Contributor

Re: Make every item in ECLIPSE color/would buy every one/so flattering & compliments!

Isn't that color fantastic? Do you layer?

I got the top last week and I bought one of SG's chiffon vests to wear with it. Fantastic color match ...A231514

vestlogo top

New Contributor

Re: Make every item in ECLIPSE color/would buy every one/so flattering & compliments!

The BEST color and yes I layer!

Regular Contributor

One of my favorite colors and Logo tops
Valued Contributor

After I saw your posted I waited just a tad too long and now the small is on WL. I love the style of this top and I agree that the Eclipse is just a stunning blue. Fingers crossed I get it. Are there other Logo tops that come in Eclipse, I can't seem to find any. Many thanks!!!
Honored Contributor

How would you describe this color?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

Midnight!

Super Contributor

On 7/14/2014 Kathleen said:

I got the top last week and I bought one of SG's chiffon vests to wear with it. Fantastic color match ...A231514

vestlogo top

I call that navy blue (indigo). Hasn't it been around for about 2,000 years ????

Super Contributor

On 10/18/2014 hopeQ1 said:
On 7/14/2014 Kathleen said:

I got the top last week and I bought one of SG's chiffon vests to wear with it. Fantastic color match ...A231514<br />

vestlogo top

I call that navy blue (indigo). Hasn't it been around for about 2,000 years ????

Looks different "in person" than on the TV screen or computer screen. It's not blue, not purple, not black ... but a bit of all three. Eclipse works.

Honored Contributor

I love that color if it is a purply, inky black-type color!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~