New Contributor

Make More Wide Leg Pants...PLEASE!!!

LOVE Isaac fashions and almost half my wardrobe is Isaac. Is there anyone else out there who wants more Isaac wide legs pants? His pants are BEYOND!!!! The 24/7 styles in wide leg are the best pants I have ever owned. These are so beautiful, polished and comfortable. I am pear shaped with heavy hips and thighs, but I get compliments every time I wear these pants. Although I love the new ankle pants and gorgeous colors, I look unattractive in slim leg pants, ones that are tight on my thighs or pinching at the knees. I would love to have these colors in wide leg pants! If you would like to request that Isaac make more of his wonderful wide leg pants, will you join me in this request, please?

Super Contributor

Re: Make More Wide Leg Pants...PLEASE!!!

ITA. While I love the look of the ankle pants and do have some, there is something to be said for how a wide leg pants truly balances out the figure for some of us. And I think there is an elegance and good drape if done well.

Trusted Contributor

Wide leg pants are all over the stores right now. I just bought a lightweight, flowy pair in a subtle print by Max Studio at Marshalls and I love them!

Super Contributor

Yes! I bought some online . After knee surgeries, cannot wear skinny pants. And they do balance the shape of the body. And more comfortable.
Honored Contributor

Check put Bob Mackie's pants. He often has them.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I've recently been buying the palazzo pants. Talk about comfortable! And flattering
Honored Contributor

wide leg, palazzo leg, BIG flowy leg - this is all I see in the market places I've been to. This style is back again it so appears. Personally I'm not really fond of this style - big legs I think are hard to walk in because they flap back and forth, wrap around your legs while you're walking - could prove to be dangerous.

I won't be buying any but certainly enjoy them if you get them.

Valued Contributor

I love and need wide legs pants because I HAVE wide legs. I've been buying Ulla Popken wide leg pants -95% cotton 5% spandex- for years. I also feel they balance out a wide bottom. Bob Mackie's are nice but I feel a little too dressy for casual wear. What fabrication are IM's and item # please. What I would truly love is a drapy gabardine but that is impossible to find.